MacPhisto Rants & Raves On & On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh look... I'm still up at this ungodly hour! LOL

carry on...

------------------
Just go now?
You feel like love is gone?
Can you not holding out?
Can you not wait awhile?

SlipStream Soul

ahhhhhhhhhhh

i had to go to bed last night- but oh!!!

bluey thx for the cameo lolll!! my line is now infamous! "the fly has to the be the fly!"
biggrin.gif

and... bluey..........

frown.gif

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Devotion And some appreciation
Little heavy rotation Looks good on me

* U2 Take Me Higher *

OH my god! Bona: I love that Bono can hear the baby's thoughts. That is so fucking sweet.

And Bluey: I'm tremendously impacted by the latest chapter. It is so moving. And including The Ground Beneath her feet as background song: MARVELOUS! I almost cried.

Keep the replies comin'
smile.gif

Wow Bluey...wow. You know you should really consider dropping this whole Chemistry thing and becoming a writer! I would gladly be one of the people who came to your door everyday! I love that for once the Fly and Mac are working together! I don't have a good feeling about this encounter with the Father Below, prove me wrong, would you dear?
smile.gif

Well this is WAMFishy 66.6 FM signing off for the day, we will return to our regularly scheduled programing this evening around 9pm. In the meantime I leave you with previously updates episodes of the MPS...

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

tQ58995.jpg

I think Adam's been in Mackie's closet! Isn't that his jacket?

Wow, thanks for the kind (and confused words). I was so tired when I wrote that last chapter last night that I had to check this morning to see what I wrote.
Jtree, I shall clarify...Actually i don't know what you're talking about so I can't but I'll take a shot. The character in the story is not me, she's different. Believe me, I am NOT that patient or nice. Lol. If anything the one I'm the most like is The Fly in real life, or Mac sometimes...but I', certainly closer to those two than Bluephisto. If that was me...man, I would have been out of that mansion two threads ago. All shall be revealed when we meet in the airport in a week...YAY GIRLIE! *Jumps up and down and claps!*

Anyway, I have another 9 hour study day blocked out and then I'm being DRAGGED (oh yeah...) out to party. I could not tell you when I'll write next...or where...or why...
Ahh, the enigma that is me.
-Bluey

Cutest. Thing. Ever.

a_zooro.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I'm keeping him.

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

omg LOL i got a cameo!! THANK YOU!!! it means so much to me (((hug))) hehehe

i think it's kinda funny that the webmisstresses office is in hell lol

and bluey, the whole part was so great!!! mac and fly working together! yay!...bluey HAS to be alright though, just so you know
wink.gif
hehe

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Originally posted by Echo:
What?!?

Get this: ScottPhisto tells me, Okay, you have to write the next one and here's exactly what to write.

And then he promises everyone that I'll have it within three posts! Which considering Bluey and Bona is like half a day.

ScottPhisto, I love you like you were cloned from my very own stem cells....but I am gonna BITCH-SLAP you the next time I see you.

*sigh* The MacPhisto Society is tearing us apart...

Who said YOU were gonna write the secret? I just need you to set it up for me. Yes yes, I am using you, but...in a good way...

^_^

And, say, I was cloned from your own stem cells, wasn't I?

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

NOoooooooooooo Bluey don't die
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
During that last whole part I was like crying lmao for real *eek* and now the Devil *hides scared*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Yah! And awww, Fly came back for Mackie...that's so sweet! Yesss, Bluey's outta Hell, but damn, she's almost dead!
frown.gif
Plus, I'm afraid of what the repercussions will be...y'know, on account of them beating the crap out of Satan? Blah, now I gotta wait all day to see what'll happen w/ Bluey. Way to go and have a social life Bluey!
wink.gif

Now, I'm off to drug myself w/ Nyquil and sleep the day away...
Mo

------------------
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
I'll be posting sometime this afternoon.
wink.gif
Keep your eye out.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
If I post it will be much later at night, if at all
frown.gif
Damn chemistry! I'd rather be shot in the gut actually, hmmm. Lol. Nah, probably not.
-Bluey
p.s. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

Bona! Yay! She didn't die yet!
HUGS.
Great post. I loved the way Macphisto answered the door. Dead on.
smile.gif

And now...I am going to neglect chem and post. Nothing ground breaking, just a little something.
-Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

Ahh, yes. The conversation between Mackie and Bona. I'm going to have to make you wait on that. I have something in mind, so please Bluey I'm going to have to ask you to keep your writing skills away from Mackie and Bona until I can post again later tonight.
wink.gif
I'm going to be cruel and make you wait until after I get home from the semiformal I'm going to. *evil grin* Speaking of, my date's supposed to be here in 10 minutes, I need to get dressed!! Agggggghhh!

~Lisa of Torture~
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

hearts.gif
ooooooooh The Fly used my poem!!!! He used it!!!

awwwwwwww!!
1206.gif

Bluey, I'm still laughing at "did you see anything?" on the computer hahaa that is SO me- at least i keep good secrets!
wink.gif

oooh bonaa! what IS going to happen with Mac & Bona!!! do i even want to know!
screama.gif

for before:
1033.gif
haha santabono

smiley olive

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Bluey and Bona you really never cease to amaze me...There are so many things I like about the posts today! I love that the Fly went back for Mac, I love that Fishy finally came to her senses and went to see if she could help, I'm glad Fishy could be there for the Fly(That was some really touching stuff by the way) I'm really glad that Fishy and Adam are an "us" now! I am really excited to see how the relationship progresses! Someone please pooooooooooost!

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

I think my refresh button is broken...

Ok I have two random observations that don't relate to the MPS at all...

1. I am now a War Child! When the crap did this happen...well I guess 9 posts ago, but gosh, I've been an acrobat for so long...

2. I don't know if anyone else subscribed to Poopaganda, but did you notice at the end where they thanked me? Why in the world did they thank me? I didn't contribute to the publication at all...maybe they are just going to thank random interferencers at the end of each issue? Who knows...anyway...it's a slow night, so I thought I would share...

Refresh
Damn
Refresh
Damn
Refresh

Fishy <><

------------------

you know you're addicted to MPS when...

1) You jump out of bed every 5 min to refresh..even when Larry's waiting...

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
ooooooooh The Fly used my poem!!!! He used it!!!
That was you're poem?! If so, awww, that was so good olive!!! You rock girl!

And ooohhhh dang Bona! That kiss was crazy girl! A little too close indeed, those two need to watch themselves...

P.S.- (sorry! *insomnia*) What ever happened to Scottie's post? Dang this place gets lonely after 2 am.

great, now how am i supposed to concentrate on my GRE if when i wake up at the ungodly time of 7:30 to take a test, i look at my screen and Bluey is an amnesiac?!?!?! ahhhhhhh

who thought it was a good idea to force people to pay 130$ to take a test and then hold it at 8:30 am on a saturday?

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Ok, let me first state that I am glad Bluey came out of this "ok," but I am really excited about this new plot twist! I mean you guys could do anything at this point, it must be very exciting for you also! I can't wait to see how she reacts to everyone. And you know, if I hadn't known Bluey was resting peacefully, I would have been all rainey eyes right along with the Fly and Mac when Bono started to explain about Bluey. That's some good stuff girls! I also loved the scene with Mac and Bona. I thought they were going to have grief sex! Yay for self control! I love the new Mac, I'm not sure who I am pulling for anymore, but it will be very interesting to see Blueys reactions to the Fly and Mac! Especially Mac!

Bluey: I'm friends with the Devil?!
MacPhisto: Well not THE devil, I just kicked the shit out of him a little while ago to save you...speaking of job security...
Bluey: Who was speaking of job security?

I'm retarded...where's my good morning Fuzzy? Oh no, I'm going to play with the kids at my daycare, no alcohol for me, ho hum, I guess coffee will have to do...Baily's anyone? No wait, the whole point is not to have alcohol, not switch drinks!

Ok I must be going, be good little children while I am gone. Remember to play nice with Bluey, she "new" here, make her feel welcome!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 12-08-2001).]

Originally posted by mocool12:
That was you're poem?! If so, awww, that was so good olive!!! You rock girl!

And ooohhhh dang Bona! That kiss was crazy girl! A little too close indeed, those two need to watch themselves...

OMG no, I didn't write that!! LOL- oops!!! But I posted it ealier in rants & raves: it's written by a guy called Rod McKuen. hahah - I wish!!

amnesiac?! bah- i *knew* it, as soon as Adam said something went wrong... at least she's alive! haha this should be fun,her meeting mac. she betters till love the fly
mad.gif

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 12-08-2001).]

Hey Phistos!
I am excited about the possibilities here, there should be some interesting second first meetings going on here.
I could post now, but I want to give Bona a chance to write about her and Larry being the first to "meet" Bluey.
Do do do do.
Chemistry is the bane of my existance by the way, when I'm done with this MOFO textbook I'm going to haul it's ass down to Hell and chuck it in that fire room. Yeah. Take THAT titration!!! I wish I had Mac or the Fly as a chem tutor, that would be freaking hillarious.
Hugs...I may post, I may not. Who knows.
Any good amnesiac songs out there?
-Bluey
p.s. This was my reaction to Bona's post:
Awww, that's sweet...uh oh...HEY! MOFO!!! That's it Mac! The Fly is gonna KICK YOUR ASS IN THE NEXT POST!..oh, huh...hmmm, well that's never happened before. Hmm.
LOL, great post Bona, I loved it.

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-08-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom