MacPhisto Rants & Raves On & On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha this totally reminded me of Fishy

"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic."

biggrin.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

BONA!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST! POST!
Are you still having writer's block?

Oh and LMFAO at the Jack Handy quote!
I would post but I want to see what you're posting first Bona, so we don't end up cancelling each other out.
-Bluey

Originally posted by opaltranquility:
for inspiration or something, my favourite mackie pic
macphisto7.jpg

Oh and btw...if you keep posting stuff like that, the next plot twist will be Bluephisto finds PLEBA and sees all these Macphisto pics and marries him on the SPOT! Lol.
-Bluey

It was so appropriate, it has become my sig.

Btw, what do you guys think Bluephisto should do about Mac vs. The Fly? Just curious. Again, just because you want it to happen don't mean it's gonna happen. But I'd like to hear your thoughts anyway.
-Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

Oh crap, you guys... I love Jack Handey quotes!!! Some faves:
"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad."

"If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy."

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear."

Ok, sorry I'm turning this into Jack Handey thread. Damn, I can't find one of my faves, w/ the cowboy building a wife out of sand. Ah well. Oh and Bluey, if that's true w/ the Mac pics....
bono90041.jpg

bono90007.jpg

Naw, I'm just playin. I dunno what's gonna happen when Bluey actually chooses one of them! Someone will have to be hurt! *single tear* Seriously Bluey, I'm torn. This is a damn long post.

Y'know, I think if we got the Fly drunk, he would talk just like Jack Handy.
There! I made a connection! WOOOOOOOOO!

Just imagine it. Just do like Mackie and add "baby" to it.

The Fly: Instead of studying for finals, baby, what about just going to the Bahamas and catching some rays? Maybe you'll flunk, but you might have flunked anyway; that's my point.

The Fly: If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic, baby.

The Fly: Yeah, I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear. Ah well.

rP87882.jpg

and might I add...

332%3A839923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3A9%3Aot1lsi

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-05-2001).]

ok last one, i promise!

Sometimes you have to be careful when selecting a new nickname for yourself. For instance, let's say you have chosen the nickname "Fly Head." Normally, you would think that "Fly Head" would mean a person who had beautiful swept-back features, as if flying though the air. But think again. Couldn't it also mean "having a head like a fly?" I'm afraid some people might actually think that.

lol

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

*Macphisto storms into the thread, smoking a cigar. He is not pleased*
Macphisto: Ladies...what is the title of this thread? What is it? That's right...THE MACPHISTO society, something, something. I don't see "The Fly" anywhere in there. *He throws his cigar down and pouts as he exits the thread* I can't work like this, if you need me (and no one does lately) I'll be in my dressing room.
%3B%3C8875232323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232357%3A46366nu0mrj

Note from Blueeyes: Okay Bona...I can wait. Do do do do do do do ....see? I'm waiting.
_Bluey

Aww, poor Mackie! But, blame Bluey if you must. She's the one who introduced Fly into this whole story.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(she is so dead).
p.s. Bluey, you forgot to add a 'baby' to the last quote. I'm cool.

MOCOOL! Shhhhhhh!
I know, I know....You caught me. I thought no one would notice, but you did. I forgot to add "baby" to the last one.
What is my punishment? Oh observant one?
-Bluey (Who did NOT add The Fly into the story! Really! NOT!)

Disclaimer: The above was a total lie.

Penance:
lr40764.jpg

Dy92978.jpg

6K82588.jpg

You guys are so lively tonight! And here I thought Opal and I were the only ones who were sloshed!
smile.gif
Apparently we've all been hitting the spirits tonight! Bluey you cracked me up with the Drunk Fly=Jack Handey! It sooo sounds like him! LOL!

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
You guys are so lively tonight! And here I thought Opal and I were the only ones who were sloshed!
smile.gif
Fishy <><

hehe

we had a few too many martinis in the limo and we were actually swearing in american instead of irish
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

hehe

we had a few too many martinis in the limo and we were actually swearing in american instead of irish
smile.gif

"I can't remember my last name, but that's because I'm an alcoholic!"

HAHAHA!

Website design is driving us to drink! I told Opal and Olive by the time we debut the site, we may all be in rehab together!
smile.gif

Fis *hic* hy <*hic*><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 12-05-2001).]

Writer's block over. Momenarily. *sigh* Sorry it took so bleedin' long.

And Bluey, as far as who you should go with, I'm partial to Mac just because he's a sexy mofo (which would be why Bona fucked his brains out for three thousand years
wink.gif
) but that's just me. The Fly is definitely more of the type of guy I'd go with... sweet, selfless, sensitive, humble...

But then Larry's the epitomy of logic and reason, ultimate love and depth, and let's not forget sexiness.
wink.gif
Maybe that's why I married him.. he's the epitomy of everything Bona's ever dreamed of.

I know that wasn't a straight answer. But hey.
wink.gif

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason.
biggrin.gif

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 12-05-2001).]

Good job with the speech Bona! Now I can see why you were putting so much thought into it! LOL at the make-out session!

Fishy <><

------------------

Ye bunch a drunks!!! Bona posted, weeeee! Ooooohhhh, Bluuueeey! You are so busted!
Dammit, now I want a Jack Handey quote in my sig. *goes to search*

aarg screwtape!!...that reminds me, i saw a commercial for the new hallmark tv channel, and they show some clip from a movie with christopher walken...i almost screamed, but then my housemates would really think i'm insane, so i stopped myself

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Oh son of a- Damn Screwtape! Yikes, I think if I were alone tonight I'd kind of be freaking out right about now. And on a plus- Yay! Bluey loves Fly!

Oh yeah, I guess I should clarify...no to screwtape...yes to Bluey and the Fly!

Fishy <><

------------------

Oy vey, what the hell is wrong w/ my crazy-ass posting skills tonight??!! $%^&*@!!!

Here now, is my sig:
Jealous? You're jealous...

------------------
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late. -Jack Handey

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 12-05-2001).]

Well this used to be a post where I screwed up big time, but I guess I'll put it to good use. Where the hell did everyone go??!!
Damn bastards... always going to sleep and leaving me hanging.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 12-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Echo, I hope you don't mind my little contribution to your storyline with Edge with the bouquet and all...
wink.gif
Enjoy. I hope you can build off of it.
biggrin.gif

Well, speaking for the both of us (we're collaborating...can ya tell?), it DID throw a bit of a hiccup into our works, but easily overcome by a note in my newest post in BIG BOLD ITALIC LETTERS that it takes place JUST before the bouquet toss.
Hence the Shirley Manson at the end.
No worries!

PS Personally, I think it was kewl...built more tension between her and Edge. Heh heh...
*Scottphisto moves in for the kill.....trips*
OW!

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Yay! Scottie comes through! Yeah, tell Echo to get back here... I need my fix, man. I CRAVE it!!!!!
pic86.gif

now for Andre....
chef2.jpg

chefmuppet.jpg

smile.gif

*Jumps up and down*

I'm gon' kick his muppet ass....

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

I must say I am saddened to see the other thread go. She was such a good thread. I miss my baby...but Bono says I must not get stuck in a moment right? Something about walking on? Or Walking Away, and I should follow?

Anyway...poor Bluey she is going to kick Mackies arse! I am disapointed in his behavior but at the same time I was beginning to miss the devil side of his personality! Thanks for reviving it Bluey!

Hey Echo if you read this...are you planning on novelizing anymore of these sagas? I know it's a lot of work, and we(the webpage mistresses) would like to help, but if you are working on anything we don't want to step on you toes!

Well it's off to work on a presentation...hope to see lots of action when I check in this evening!

Fishy <><
P.S. Bona...I was soooo excited to see you reference Fishy for the first time!
smile.gif
It doesn't take much...

------------------

Back
Top Bottom