MacPhisto or Mirrorball Man?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:

It was MacPhisto that called her in that phone call.
http://download.you sendit.com/BE47E3B911B714E0

argh sorry I was being dorky, ofcourse I meant mac!!! :der:
damn what did I drink that night? I made lots of dumb mistakes.. ><
note to self, do NOT combine pasta and guinness...

the sleepy Bono voice on the call is :drool: tho..
but how did he get her number, and how did she get him to call her??

If I remember correctly, she was organizing an InTO the Heart party and put the word out that she'd like him to leave a message for the party. (InTO is spelled that way because it's in TOronto...) At least now we know he's good at returning phone calls!

Pasta and guinness???? Yum, yum. So what if it kills a few brain cells - it sounds good! Did you soak the pasta in the guinness??? :wink:

Mac still scares me. :yikes:

Does anyone have the file where Bono calls home during the ZooTV tour and gets his daughter on the answering machine? "Daddy, if this is you, we're not coming home until you've taken your horns off!" :lmao: Ah, I love that one!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
If I remember correctly, she was organizing an InTO the Heart party and put the word out that she'd like him to leave a message for the party. (InTO is spelled that way because it's in TOronto...) At least now we know he's good at returning phone calls!

Pasta and guinness???? Yum, yum. So what if it kills a few brain cells - it sounds good! Did you soak the pasta in the guinness??? :wink:

Mac still scares me. :yikes:

Does anyone have the file where Bono calls home during the ZooTV tour and gets his daughter on the answering machine? "Daddy, if this is you, we're not coming home until you've taken your horns off!" :lmao: Ah, I love that one!

uploading right away ^^
and no I did not soak it... but it wasn't that good combination... ack guinness doesn't combine with food very well... :(
hehe Bono really is late a lot... late at meetings, band rehearsals, answering phonecalls... :rolleyes: ever heard of an organizer? or an alarm clock might help aswell...

susanp6 said:
Yes, he apparently called some girl on their birthday(I think ruffian told me she heard it anyway!) and he said 'there was something i meant to do....and it was you'!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :macdevil:

He's a naughty boyt alright!!! :yes: :sexywink:

Anyone got the audio from this call?? I love it and lost it, as all other stuff :mad: Thanks!! :wink:

U2achtung.com are reporting confirmation from Universal Music France today that a Zoo TV Tour DVD will be released this October in two versions: standard and limited edition with bonus features. Macphisto in good quality, aren't we all happy? Source - @u2.

:mac: :dancing:

VicksSs said:

Anyone got the audio from this call?? I love it and lost it, as all other stuff :mad: Thanks!! :wink:

LemonGrlll posted it here :)
becuase I was dumb enough to type MBM instead of Mac :lol:

Bonos bedroom voice is sooooo :combust:

Back
Top Bottom