MacPhisto has and Invitation for you all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
373.jpg

Here is the link to our board...
http://www.platinumcomplication.com/discus/index.html

The sleepover is in the Topic "Where the Streets Have No Name"

Everyone is invited, even if you don't have a Phisto Bone in your body!

It's time for the PLEBA Mansion to come party with the Macphisto Mansion!

Fishy *party coordinator*

P.S. Lemonboy, you are free to come as well...although you may have to fight Scotty for all of the women...

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wednesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

"Except it may have been Care Bears" ~Opal

has a phisto bone in her body..
*ahem*

butler1.jpg

Mackie's butler welcomes you...

my dear webmistresses, I do believe we will have to make sure this sleepover goes down in history... yes, we shall. All guests shall be added to the mansion.

~OlivePhisto~

------------------
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 02-26-2002).]

!!!

WONDERFUL, dah~lings! i've been dying to come back, but i was no longer sure how things are now orchistrated in the MPS. i'm so excited! i'll do everything i can to be there!
wink.gif

p.s.~ i have an interesting photo for you all.

is there anything i should bring? champagne? vodka&olives? popcorn&ice cream? The Breakfast Club?

anything at all, tell me!

kisses,
MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by Ana:
Dearest Fishy

Can you please tell me how to post my photograph?

I want you too see how divine I look

*smooches*

enter this in:

\clipart{nameofphoto}

then when you click submit, it will ask you to locate your photo (it must be on your harddrive, it will not post photos off the web) and then it will upload it to the page.

lol i know I'm not Fishy but I'm the next best thing
wink.gif

------------------
"True to form, Edge's promise of 'just the one' turns out to mean
just the one bottle of vodka." - Q Mag interview

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
OH MY DAD...

MoonPhisto! I just realized...the slumbar party is taking place on Naked Day Eve and Naked Day!

Will the PLEBAn's ever survive?

LOL

Naked Day is a funny thing...on the night that we unveiled the website, all of the Phistos happened to be online, so we had a chat...at some point Scotty lost his clothes, and Fishy...not one to be outdone...lost hers as well...actually I think mine caught on fire...but that is not important...what is, is that eventually everyone lost their clothes...it was fun times all around...and then then next week, we were all chatting again, and low and behold...we all lost our clothes again...someone noticed it was Wednesday on both days...so hence...

WEDNESDAY + MPS = NAKED DAY!!!

LOL!

Fishy

Yes. As ya'll know, I'm typically the first one out of clothes. But it gets so VERY tiresome putting them on, then taking them off, then putting them on...

So, lately, I've been wearing a pair of boxers around Mac's Mansion. It's easier, and the girls don't seem to mind...
icon32.gif

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

Alcohol? People getting naked? A whole day devoted to nakedness?

WOW! MPS really is the place to be!

I'm headed there now!
biggrin.gif

This promises to be a FUN evening!

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

So now that the night through...

Didja have fun Hippy? didja?

*air kisses to all my Phisto sisters*

Ah, yes...

*sings* I think I'm gonna like it here
biggrin.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I always use

\image{A} to post...you don't actually have to type a name for the pic...any letter will do...then just pic it off your hard drive...see...no nasty snapfish for us!

Clums!!! So glad you are going to attend! Bring whatever you like!!! But above all bring your glamorous self!!!

Fishy

------------------
The Macphisto Society

OH MY DAD...

MoonPhisto! I just realized...the slumbar party is taking place on Naked Day Eve and Naked Day!

LOL

Naked Day is a funny thing...on the night that we unveiled the website, all of the Phistos happened to be online, so we had a chat...at some point Scotty lost his clothes, and Fishy...not one to be outdone...lost hers as well...actually I think mine caught on fire...but that is not important...what is, is that eventually everyone lost their clothes...it was fun times all around...and then then next week, we were all chatting again, and low and behold...we all lost our clothes again...someone noticed it was Wednesday on both days...so hence...

LOL!

Fishy

------------------
The Macphisto Society

OH MY DAD...

LOL

LOL!

Fishy

sounds like good fun! especially in the company of Phistos!
smile.gif

~moon*

Back
Top Bottom