Macphisto at Popmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daveone

The Fly
I've recently heard that during one Popmart concert a fan dressed as Macphisto swapped costumes with Bono and Bono then went on stage dressed as the good man himself. Does anybody of any photos of this, it would be great to see.

It was at the St. Louis show
where the edge thanked the audience for the use of the arch

but sorry no picture

I have elevation pics but not popmart.

p7290176.jpg

p7290175.jpg

I'm kinda hoping for a possible return of macphisto for this tour - twice already he has slipped into the voice for the promo interviews and then the phone call:drool:

nurse chrissi said:
I'm kinda hoping for a possible return of macphisto for this tour - twice already he has slipped into the voice for the promo interviews and then the phone call:drool:

Yes! I'm hoping for a return as well...

MacPhisto return? Elevation tour? Mr. Lemon?!

Somebody explain to me any "post-Zoo TV Machphisto activity" please...

nurse chrissi said:

I know about the phone call but in which interviews did he slipped the Macphisto voice? And what did he say? :ohmy:

I love that bono pulled him onstage:D
good idea stars! Im going dressed as a bellydancer:D
hopefully I wont have any scratches on my body after fighting my way to the stage, lol.
I was wondering to myself if bono would ever come up with another alter ego. what do you think it would be? god? :lol:

Mr. LeMon was onstage at the Elevation Berlin show.

Here is the closest thing I can find to MacPhisto at PopMart;)

pophorns-vi.jpg

U2Kitten said:
Mr. LeMon was onstage at the Elevation Berlin show.

Here is the closest thing I can find to MacPhisto at PopMart;)

POP_beach-vi.jpg

You didn't mean to post that one!

[edit: hehe, good recovery]

the tourist said:
Didn't MacPhisto die in the HMTMKMKM video?

I never thought so. At the end Bono becomes Macphisto, and that's really the last we see of him. But I'm not sure...it's been a while since I watched the video. :shrug:

miss becky said:

I never thought so. At the end Bono becomes Macphisto, and that's really the last we see of him. But I'm not sure...it's been a while since I watched the video. :shrug:

The Fly died, then rose back up as MacPhisto and drove away.

Back
Top Bottom