M[.][.]BDAY: You are not alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:
funnylarrybono.jpg

Larry's expression...! :lmao:

hay said:

:ohmy: Who is Larry flipping the bird to?!

here's what we've all been waiting for... :drool:

electricalpormbg.jpg

electrical3rtyr.jpg

electrical4rty5.jpg

** Could someone post some bath shots from ES, please? :drool:**

ele_eurovma_larry2334.jpg

c03de19eVRF.jpg

I have waaaaay to many favourite Larry pictures :whistle:

MrsDarcy said:

Anybody got this interview?! :D

...or could you just tell me whats up with Bono and vikings?! :lol: Looks funny judgeing from the Norwegian subtitles... :D

Souly said:
"Anyway, it [Edge's spaceship] landed in front of us, and The Edge got out and said, 'Hi, I'm The Edge.' Adam said, 'Where did you come from?' and Edge replied, 'I'm from the future.' Then Larry said, 'You're from the future!? What's it like?'

And The Edge said, 'It's better.'" - Bono, 9/17/05

Where is that quote from? Did Bono have some weird dream he was talking about?

It's the intro to Miracle Drug, try and imagine the first notes being played. :)

Bono: "Whenever I hear those 8 notes, I get very excited about the future. A lot of people don't know this but Edge is actually from the future. Well, he's from the future, but the future on a different planet. When Adam, Larry, and me were kids on the north side of Dublin, we saw Edge's spaceship coming down. And as it approached the ground, the sound it was making was those 8 notes.

Anyway, it landed in front of us, and The Edge got out and said, 'Hi, I'm The Edge.'

Adam said, 'Where did you come from?'

And Edge replied, 'I'm from the future.'

Then Larry said, 'You're from the future!? What's it like?'

And The Edge said, 'it's better.'"

:bow: :bow: Leetah you are my goddess!! my bath pics have gone missing,but its all good now :drool: :drool: thank you thank you thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom