M[.][.]BDAY!: Every face that’s spoiled by beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are a few of my favorites:
7a26160b.jpg
bscap1288.jpg
U2Photos-132.jpg

wow! I haven't seen some of the pics here yet :drool:

I wish that this year brings us a lot more moobs :wave:

tbird said:

Poor Larry... sitting and working so hard all the time... the sweaty ass cracks me up!

Do we know what on earth he is doing with his leg up here?

He's re-living his days in the Artane Boys Band!!:ohmy:

They did a mean hip-hop half-time show, I've heard...:wink:

Babydoll said:

This one, I clicked quote and the images didn't show up last time. The one with him in a blue open shirt :drool:

Yes, the images did show up... I just didn't know which of the four pictures you were referring to. You can edit the pictures in the reply... just delete the ones you are not referring to, from IMG to IMG.

I don't know exactly what show the open shirt pic is from, except that it is from Elevation tour, from the US, and I think it is some charity auction thing... I've seen pics of Edge from the same event. Anyone else know what show?

I think it is from the Brown Thomas Fashion Show in Ireland. But i'm not sure about that. :shrug:

Last edited:
Somewhere, there did exist a video of Larry at the Brown Thomas fashion show. He modeled one year, and then the next year he was the MC and apparently did a great job. It was available on a site called U2dublin.com but that no longer exists... so if anyone has it or can post a link to it, please do!!

Larrry really is a beautiful man.....a sweet, sexy and shy, Scorpio! I especially love the pic where Larry and Bono change places in the band.

Thanks so much to everyone. For posting them! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom