M[.][.]B day-- The Personal's Ad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GracelandHarley

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Okay... we all know he is very much TAKEN... but since we are mulling over his state of matrimony...just pretend, and post your favorite "Personals" ad photo that you would pick for Larry! Ad copy commentary is optional... :wink:

"Oh, I love to sing-- I'd do it professionally if I could!"
HotLarZoosingingmic.jpg

"I hate the spotlight-- I much prefer to run things from behind the scenes"
JTLarrybootstorehide2.jpg

"You supply the venue... I'll supply the P-A-R-T-Y!!!"
drinkinchampersElev.jpg

"I believe that age is a meaningless number..."

firemanmagcover.jpg

:drool:

All right, I know I probably wouldn't answer an ad if a guy used lines like these, but here ya go...

"I'm a drummer-'nuf said."
k0os2w.jpg

"I'll take you for a ride."
k0oshd.jpg

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."
JTsmirk.jpg

"And I don't trust ANYONE I meet at first..."

LarUFbwsidewaysglance.jpg

"Oh, and did I mention... I REALLY love to sing!!"
LarrysingingZooIrish.jpg

"And just a word of caution... I bore easily!"
GourgousLarrypressmicpic.jpg

Photos I can't do, but ad copy, I can. Perhaps you can post photos to fit the copy?

Hardheaded SWM, lacto-ovo vegetarian, 44, seeks woman of childbearing years for procreation. My likes are privacy, Elvis, Harleys, football and dogs; my dislikes include bullshit, dopey giggly girls, cats, disloyalty and B.P. Fallon. I hit things for a living (not you!) and am comfortably well-off, owning homes in Dublin, Nice and Nyack, NY. Am involved in 30-year love affair with patient, Zen-like genius, harshly-attractive reformed problem child, and an unmade bed that never stops talking. Room for one more in limited role as child bearer; room and board included. Respond to Howth, 479. Send photo of hips.

FEELINNUMB said:
Photos I can't do, but ad copy, I can. Perhaps you can post photos to fit the copy?

Hardheaded SWM, lacto-ovo vegetarian, 44, seeks woman of childbearing years for procreation. My likes are privacy, Elvis, Harleys, football and dogs; my dislikes include bullshit, dopey giggly girls, cats, disloyalty and B.P. Fallon. I hit things for a living (not you!) and am comfortably well-off, owning homes in Dublin, Nice and Nyack, NY. Am involved in 30-year love affair with patient, Zen-like genius, harshly-attractive reformed problem child, and an unmade bed that never stops talking. Room for one more in limited role as child bearer; room and board included. Respond to Howth, 479. Send photo of hips.

Great! I'd answer it but I'm not up for the child bearing thing. I have the maternal instinct of Karen Walker from "Will and Grace."

rightie----leftie

Lemon3 said:
All right, I know I probably wouldn't answer an ad if a guy used lines like these, but here ya go...

"I'm a drummer-'nuf said."
k0os2w.jpg

"I'll take you for a ride."
k0oshd.jpg

i think these pics should be cross-referenced with that "rightie or leftie?" post. its on the second page.....:sexywink:

FEELINNUMB said:

blackeyedLarBW.jpg

:drool:

By the way, ladies... what's with PAGE TWO!!! :sad: Where are all the Moobies?!?

Re: Re: Re: rightie----leftie

Lemon3 said:

Actually, wouldn't it be righty?

Your image of the picture would be considered "camera-right"-- how you view the photo... but in real life (face the same direction as the photo, i.e. the other direction) it is actually left-side.

I can't believe I'm actually having a discussion about this topic...

:yikes:

:sexywink:

FEELINNUMB said:

Ok, I have to ask, sorry if I seem stupid... what's SWM? I'm trying like crazy to figure it out. SouthWestMale?
Also love "unmade bed that never stops talking."
And I'm staying out of the whole leftie/rightie thing. I think it's obvious anyway... :drool:

Oh my... feels so embarrassed. It never really occured to me that that would be what it meant. Probably because that was what it was most likely to mean. I always do stuff like that... :reject:

ok my try at the ad would be...
(sorry can't post pics...but it'd go with a BluePoly one)

"....donor wanted for genetical engineering..."

Back
Top Bottom