M[.][.]B Day-- Lowspeed Honey!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oui Madam... my real name is a French one, but I am Italian... well, I'm American of 100% Italian desent.... sadly, no Irish in me

but here's a v. funny little story... years ago I was out for St. Patricks Day here in NYC at one of the hundreds of Irish pubs. I was hanging/flirting with these adorable Irish lads when I got the cheesiest, but best Irish pick-up line ever... (you gotta do it with thick Irish accent)

Him:" You're so pretty, do ya have any Irish in you?"
Me: "No"
Him "would ya like some?!"

did it work?? we'll leave that story at that (wink)

honestly, i dont like the way larry looks in those recent pics in mexico, although im larry girl.... I wish he'd be back to his atyclb look. and that haircut, grr! and yeah, put in some weight larry, you're getting skinnier! :(
my friend's immediate reaction when she saw those pics was "eeeww!" :eyebrow: she said he looks like some old guy trying hard to look young again. got annoyed when she said that but, really, it true, cant help but say its true....:(

doesnt he notice that himself?? :huh:

hope he does something bout that, especially that hair. hehe

but despite all that...

larry still rocks! :D

Leetah said:
:wave: yeah, after I finished my Sex and the City marathon I tried to go to sleep, but it didn't really work :lol:

ma_76733.jpg

and this image stuck in my mind wouldn't help that much either:| :drool:

can anyone tell me what this is from ?
i've never seen that one !?

tbird said:
Yum Larry, your looking so good...I could put some sauce on ya and work you like a rib (really sounds better in my JJ Walker/Jamie Foxx type voice with gestures)

thanks for that!:wink:

hmm... Larry+food in the same sentence....:drool: :drool: :drool:

(+the Entrophy pic is brilliant)

elisa519_U2adik said:
is that downloadable? how can i watcch the movie? do they have big parts in the movie?

i still haven't found it ...

what is that IMDB thing ?

and while i'm asking dumb questions : how do i make a new post ?!

i just can't figure it out ... :banghead:

GracelandHarley said:
:wave: , Smilla! How's Budapest these days?
:wave:
ah its fantastic! Spring is here.... smiley people everywhere,
the birds sing, I'm re-discovering POP (again) and

Mr Smilla finally exists! :drool:

what news in Graceland?

GracelandHarley said:
Main PLEBA page... top right corner.. click "Post" button, all by itself there in the corner... and voila! You've started a new thread! :wink:

thanks !!!

Smilla said:

:wave:
ah its fantastic! Spring is here.... smiley people everywhere,
the birds sing, I'm re-discovering POP (again) and

Mr Smilla finally exists! :drool:

what news in Graceland?

MR SMILLA!?!?! What is this news!? :ohmy: :applaud: :dancing:

Yes, spring-- and love-- are in the air (except for the foot (10 cm) of snow we got last weekend, which is practically all we have got this winter so far), here at Graceland, too! :love: But mine is nothing new... how new is your Mister?

:happy: for you, Smilla! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom