M[.][.]B Day-- Lowspeed Honey!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tbird said:

Oh Honey we love you but I think its time for a trip to the barber (and to the deli for a big sandwich)... you're looking a little older than you are....

sadly, i agree. he has really aged. suddenly. it's kind of weird.

:confused:

anyway, thanks for pictures kelly, you are amazinG! :applaud:

MOOBday makes me realise how much I love this man! And lets face it, he has held off the aging process for years and in my opinion he is still as gorgeous as he ever was. Great pics everyone.

:up: :love: :larry:

My post disappeared! Just the smilies showed up...:confused:

What I meant to say was, yes, Larry still is a gorgeous little biscuit, as tbird would say-- I think he's looking older because he is so thin now. He's lost a lot of the fullness he used to have in his face.

Eat, Larry, eat! :wink: (Nice problem to have, huh?)

Last edited:
ma_190675.jpg

Larry is seriously so :drool:
And I am proud to admit that yesterday I was having a conversation with my friend(whose mom is a U2 freak and she likes them) about MOOBs. She mentioned 'man boobs' and I was like "call them MOOBs!!" and she was like "alrighty then..." I then explained this to her then and we had a good laugh :lol:
But anyway, keep up the great pictures guys! :D

Leetah said:
:wave: yeah, after I finished my Sex and the City marathon I tried to go to sleep, but it didn't really work :lol:

ma_76733.jpg

and this image stuck in my mind wouldn't help that much either:| :drool:

Oh, I could so make a joke right now! :ohmy: :lol:

Get some sleep, girl! :wink:

I'll post some new Lars pics... that will help!! :drool: :sexywink:

kellyahern said:

To be that girl...:heart:
GAH! If he got a haircut and put on some weight he would look 10 times better.

But still, a Larry smile is a Larry smile :drool: :cute:

GracelandHarley said:
:up: :love: :larry:

My post disappeared! Just the smilies showed up...:confused:

What I meant to say was, yes, Larry still is a gorgeous little biscuit, as tbird would say-- I think he's looking older because he is so thin now. He's lost a lot of the fullness he used to have in his face.

Eat, Larry, eat! :wink: (Nice problem to have, huh?)

Grace, soon we have to call Larry a bread-stick and not a biscuit... wink. Maybe he's going for the Mick Jagger look...

Still worthy, still the best abs for body shots... and I still would not throw him out of my bed if he came crawling into it...

but, the hair is ass

i didnt mean it like that AT ALL:wave:
(ladies, you help me so i dont sound like a language course tape)
:lol:

all because of Larry...

tbird said:

Grace, soon we have to call Larry a bread-stick and not a biscuit... wink. Maybe he's going for the Mick Jagger look...

Still worthy, still the best abs for body shots... and I still would not throw him out of my bed if he came crawling into it...

but, the hair is ass

Ooohhh, tbird... he's not a breadstick! Still a biscuit!! :drool: Maybe a Carr's Water biscuit... but he's still a little biscuit ! :wink:

And Smilla... I'm American, and I've never heard that expression before, either! Don't throw out your language tapes yet!

I'll stand by my man... but is the Italian nurturer in me that want to make him meatballs and cavatelli with a big canolli for desert...then when he's sufficiently entering food coma, I can swoop in for my move.

Now - tbird english slang 101 (you'd think I'm 13 in the hood but I'm 36 in a posh part of town a stones throw from our boyz surprise concert in "04

some quickies...
larry's hair is ass TRANSLATION larry's hair is crap, or maybe worse than crap

tasty biscuit TRANSLATION sweet, satisfying, simple but can be complex in nature...

And now for a new one.. (learned a summer a temped at a company that had a warehouse which I had to sometimes enter). Yum Larry, your looking so good...I could put some sauce on ya and work you like a rib (really sounds better in my JJ Walker/Jamie Foxx type voice with gestures)

Back
Top Bottom