Lyric/Picture Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched it for a little while
cam_1.jpg

I love to watch things on TV
stage_crosses.jpg

Satellite of love
baby.jpg

Okay, really not te best choice for a L/P thingy.....no no..really not...

I've been doing something a bit like this on my computer...(not whole songs, I'm not that smart!), but trying to match lines of songs with the pics I put on my desktop. So far, this has been my favorite...

...across the world for green & gold, it's those Spanish Eyes that get me home...
JtEdge_calendar_face.jpg

Edgespet said:
I've been doing something a bit like this on my computer...(not whole songs, I'm not that smart!), but trying to match lines of songs with the pics I put on my desktop. So far, this has been my favorite...

...across the world for green & gold, it's those Spanish Eyes that get me home...
JtEdge_calendar_face.jpg
the thought of bono coming from across the orld because of edge's eyes is amusing :shifty:

:hug:olive:hug:

FallingStar that was just amazing - I loved it - Bono had better watch out - Your performance was superb - Thanks, what a song, I haven't heard it in such a while that I played it as I scrolled down through your posts!! Totally Cool!!! :applaud:

I love these threads! :heart: :up: Good stuff girls! I'll try to get one together and post it here.

Back
Top Bottom