Low Speed Friday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge's speech, I think you can watch it on U2.com...

"Wow, wow. Um, well on a personal level this century has been going so well for us. We finished our album, I had a little baby boy a little while ago. (crowd applauds) The Jubilee 2000 work has been incredible. Just everything is going great. Theres been also some really great breakthroughs in science. The disposable mobile phone has come through, the three-blade razor, and now the female orgazmatron which.......(crowd cheers) is great ('He doesn't need that i don't think.' - Bono) uh no....(laughs) anyway... and now this. Listen thanks everybody. Our record company has been incredible, our management have been incredible, our producers....amazing. Thank You." ---- The Edge at the 2000 grammy awards

I just watched some of Slane, so many fantastic Edge moments. He skips down the ramp during UTEOTW (which is also like the best bullfight ever), I had to rewind, I couldn't believe he was actually skipping!! SATS is completely beautiful and Bono and Edge share the sweetest hug at the end. During Mysterious Ways (the bonus track on the limited edition) Edge is just so funky :dance: .

:D I just upgraded my dvd player on my computer and I can make stills now! :hyper: So that means anything I have on dvd/vcd I can make us some new pictures of Edge :D :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom