loves you yeah yeah yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by MissZooropa:
You know what ladies?? Am I the only one having trouble looking at Elevation pics because it hurts so much?

You are not alone Miss Z. Everytime I look at photos (on the net) and the photos that I took and my friend took, and everytime I listen to the bootlegs I get so nostalgic. It also happens everytime I walk by the Molson Center (where I saw 3 of the 5 shows I went too).The Elevation shows were the highlight of the year 2001 for me. I have never done anything so exciting in my life..It was so emotional going to those shows..So yer not alone my dear..

((((Miss Zooropa)))

unfortunately i don't have any anneversaries, but i can have them in my dreams...*sigh*

i almost went to a concert, but i'm not gonna tell that story again...i'm sure you're all sick of it.

*prays for another tour*

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Originally posted by AM:
didn?t you get Popmart???

Anyway, I come from Iceland (= fecking The middle of nowhere), but i got myself a credit card and took a plane to Slane
smile.gif

Who else was in Slane???

elev_030901_u2_5.jpg

I was!!!! ***waves hands in air*** just in front of that partition!

Nice pics, AM!

my anniversaries are Apr 23, 24, 28, and Nov 18
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm glad it's not just me...lol

I was just at a concert friday night for the band Rusted Root, which was GA. I dont really know these guys, but my friend's boyfriend is a big fan so we all went.I got a little reminiscent in the GA line, and also when I was coming out of the bathroom, I saw all the fans lined up and excited on the front rail while the techs were getting things ready. While it brought back nothing but fond memories - it made me little sad at the same time. I really wish that I was able to see some of the people I met on this tour more often - but the majority of them live so far away. I had a dream that night too actually that I was at another U2 concert that night, only they wouldnt let me bring my camera in -
biggrin.gif
I got it in somehow, and there were only ten people at the concert!

------------------
Taking Chances...Magic Happens

__hr_mia_048.jpg

__hr_mia_044-1.jpg

__hr_Bono_Smile_18_.jpg

__hr_bonoglasses.jpg

*sniff* I miss the tour.

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

I'd give anything to be getting depressed cos it's my one year anniversary...
*kicks self for the 10928374th time*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Back
Top Bottom