Love to my party girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I seem to not be able to catch many of you anymore with my schedule being so insane. I wanted you all to know that I think of you so often. Seattle was beautiful last week and I miss it so much already. But its been good to be home. Sadly though for now my puter time will still be limited. I'm taking the big leap and entering a large quilt show. Its not until January of 2007, but I have to have the entry in by October. Long story short it means that I have to make sure the quilt is as good as I can get it and then photograph it to send in. Oddly enough its the quilt I did that has Bono, James Dean, John Lennon, and Elvis faces on it. I'd be really happy if the first time I was in a big show it had a bit of U2 in it. The show is done in Southern California near where my parents now live so it would be great to be able to go and see it with them. It would be the first time they have seen my work in any type of show so I'm really hoping it will get accepted.

I'm also in the 2nd week of a twelve week artist self discovery workshop. Essentially it means that I have to work my ass off everyday. Before I thought I worked hard, but now I have writing and painting that I have to do daily on top of all my normal work as well. I'm ready to be taken out and shot. :lol I love you all and I miss you, but I really can't complain sincce I'm living the life I've always wanted. And maybe one day I'll be making big money so I can travel to more shows with all of you. After all it is all in the name of love and music. :heart: :giggle: I'll still be around I just wanted you all to know if it seems that I've disappeared its not personal I'm probably just missing you when I do find a little time. :hug:

Russty :hug: I've been wondering where you've been! But I'm so glad to hear why you've not been able to play with us here :yes:

I'm glad you're working hard and pursuing your dream :heart: I'm so happy for you! :hug:

Even though you are up to all of that, you still make time to stop by and let us know you are alright:hug: That is really cool. I hope you have much success.:up:
In the name of love and music
1champagne.gif

Russty:heart: been wondering what your up to. Your quilt sounds awesome! Goodluck with it!! We miss you very much here!!!
sun.gif
Sounds like your're happy and thats great
loveshower.gif

Russty :hug:

I've missed you, but I'm thrilled to hear that you've entered your work in the quilt show and that you're in the workshop. It really does sound like the life you've always wanted. :up:

Hope to see you again sometime. :wink:

oh I completely forgot to post here :banghead:

Sad to hear you won't be here much, but good to hear everything's fine in you rreal life :)
good luck, and don't forget about us! :hug:

Hello Russty Cat, I don't think we've ever spoken before, but I just wanted to wish you good luck with everything :)

:hug:Russty:hug:

glad you updated us, with GOOD news !

Of course, I'll miss you - since my computer time is cut down becuase the big putercafe dissolved into 5 waaay smaller places all around the 5 borroughs expcet for one in Manhattan that DOESN'T keep late hours at all [unless it actually changed]- so that gives me even less of a chance to catch you 'live' in realtime here. :sigh:

Of course, also I'm :hyper: for you latest Art Endevours!!!

Good luck with BOTH! :love: How exciting!!!

It would interesting to hear how what you end up getting/ discovering by the end of the Artist Workshop. Hope it works out well for you!

That would be great for you to be in a Big Quilt Show and you folks actually see it displayed up there! Hope that works out well too! :hyper:

Go, Russtyyyyy!

see you around :wink:

Big hugs to all of you! :hug: Thank you so much for all your encouraging words! They mean a ton to me. :heart:

January Star its nice to meet you. :)

I've mised you, Russty so it's great to hear from you! Best of luck with that quilt! Where in So. Cal. do your folks live and where will the show be? I'm in San Diego and I'd love to see it and meet you!! PM me some time. :hug: Take care!

Best of luck to you Russty - Please post a picture of your quilt when it's completed. I can't wait to see it! :hyper:

Russty, thanks so much for updating us! :hug: Your quilt sounds great, and I'm glad to hear you're pursuing things you're so passionate about. Looking forward to seeing you whenever you can stop in. Take care! We miss you! :hug:

Carek I'd love to meet you! The show is in Ontario, California. Probably a few hours from you. My parents are in San Jacinto, near Hemet. I will definetly let you know if I get accepted. Even if I don't I'll have to visit my parents eventually and we could meet up someplace. :D

I will definetly post pictures of it when its all ready. I have to take them anyway to send in for the show to see if they will accept it so I can just upload them to post here as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom