Lotsa U2 in Q, March issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
Just so you know girlies!!
smile.gif

Look out for the bit about Bono cross dressing. There's a rather amusing picture!

biggrin.gif

Can u get Q magazine over there? If not, drop me a line. I can send off mine and maybe get a few more for those in need
smile.gif

The first three e-mailer gets one free
wink.gif

shecat@u2freak.zzn.com

I hate how the US is behind...

Thanks for the info, though!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Yay, mine should be here soon!!! You can find Q at most Borders Books in the US and also Tower.

Q is available in Canada at Chapter's, I know that... but who is one the cover of this U2 filled issue????? Just wondering...

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
hey i mailed your copy of time mag out to today. if i can't find Q mag here, will you pick up a copy for me?

Sure!! I'm going to check Chapter's today... so I'll pick you up one! *crosses fingers that they have them*

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

yay, I ordered my copy yesterday. You know our newsagent only gets 3 copies and one is reserved for ME!!!

Can?t wait to read it
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom