Looking for the coolest/most unique JT-era pics you can find

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

One Tree Still

Acrobat
I am particularly fond of the "outtakes" from the JT album art photo sessions.

It's my fave U2-era and I'd like to do some art surrounding it. I figured PLEBA was the place to go for sweet pics!

thanks!

Here's a few! :D
ba-jt8.jpg

ba-jt14.jpg

ba-jt12.jpg

ba-jt32.jpg

ba-jt36.jpg

ba-jt33.jpg

ba-jt35.jpg

ba-jt50.jpg

Here's some rarer/unique ones.. I'm still looking, I have over 3000 pics :drunk: (but I LOVE looking through them!)

bandcar.jpg

bandjtdogs.jpg

bandjtbasketball.jpg

Last edited:
JT era shots

I have a great signed photo in a box somewhere of Bono and Larry leaning on a wooden fence in the desert smiling/laughing together. To cut a long story short I got the photo from Larry's Dad in 1987. I've never seen the photo anywhere since. Perhaps you might have seen it?

If I can work out how to scan the picture I'll send it in.

Cheers,
Jim

:hyper: *fingers crossed that you can find a way to scan that pic Jim!* I'm such a sucker for rare pics... and if it involves Larry smiling, even more!

Wow, you met Larry's dad?

Re: JT era shots

Jim said:
I have a great signed photo in a box somewhere of Bono and Larry leaning on a wooden fence in the desert smiling/laughing together. To cut a long story short I got the photo from Larry's Dad in 1987. I've never seen the photo anywhere since. Perhaps you might have seen it?

If I can work out how to scan the picture I'll send it in.

Cheers,
Jim

:shocked:

The only fence leaning one i have is this :shifty: i dont think it's the one u mentioned
bonolar_88cal_colorslash.jpg

Bono Q reallllllllly great (artsy) pics!!

A couple more I think are cool:
Jt_boys.jpg

JT_trainstation.jpg

jt_brokentree.jpg

One Tree Still, you'll have to show us your art work when it's finished! :happy:

NOw I am looking at it closer at it I don't think that is the golden gate brigde either I am so stupid
*slams her head*

There is no way to sit on the Golden Gate Bridge. There is too much traffic at each end and you aren't allowed to walk up there. In the middle you'd either be run over or you would fall in the bay.

Somehow I think I did see one of them standing on the ground looking at the bridge? :scratch: Did anybody else ever see this?

Yeah I remember with Bono wearing the JTpilot glasses and the whole band
someone????????

Back
Top Bottom