looking for suitable pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macphisto_esq

The Fly
Hello again! C'est moi

I am studying fine art and have just decided to train myself to draw portraits. Seems a good idea to draw from photos, and who better than our boys?

I have only miniscule pics at home, and certainly none which are suitable, so I was wondering, if you girls could help me by posting some 'portrait' type pics?/and or the link to where it was from so I can print them off to work from?- Esp Bono!
Thankyou!

*gasp* I'm taking drawing this year in school and can't waaaaaaaiiiiiittttt until we do portraits etc. I wonder who I'll do...

ANYWAY *feast* thine eyes!!!!!

%3B%3C%3B%3C26832323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364%3B4%3A%3A%3B5nu0mrj

%3B%3C%3B%3C26832323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364%3B4%3A%3A%3B6nu0mrj

*smooooooooch!* how can you not love that face?! even his eyebrows are hot hot hot.

shoot I hope they come out big enough

P.S. keep us posted on your artistic
progress! translation = lay 'em Bono drawings on us asap!!

P.P.S. studying fiiiiiiiiiine art. fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. ok

chronically droolin on my charcoal,

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Thanks for letting us rub up against you!" ~Bono~

Blah those didn't come out as big as they were before. They were BIGGER in one of the slane threads. *search*

I need to make a Bono macaroni sculpture. or something. lol I think I can do better than that actually.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Mona, did you download those onto Snapfish? I'm starting to notice that my pics are so much smaller than everyone else's and I think Snapfish is to blame! BOO!
frown.gif

yeah why does snapfish shrink everything? BIGGER IS BETTER

*mind wanders*

back to the elevated Bono thread! *run*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Try these close ups!

%3B%3C%3B9%3B%3B632323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D32323587%3B693%3Anu0mrj

%3B%3C%3B9%3B%3B632323%7Ego55%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D32323586%3B%3B5%3A8nu0mrj

Okay those first two were from my Snapfish. Now watch when I post someone else's pics from non-snapfish sources how BIG they are!

Rn81798.jpg

yQ23687.jpg

bono.jpg

u2aftershow09.jpg

See how much bigger the non-snapfish ones came out!

Macphisto_esq I hope some of these help you!

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
bono.jpg
B]

MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I love this pic. I dunno why I said moo. lookit Bono's arm! *peek*

------------------
~*Mona*~

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This is now my second post...and oh myyyy god....you girls sure know what hit the ahem....g-spot..if u know what I mean!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I've never seen so many beatiful pics under one bleeping roof...and I have yet to respond to the fifth member, elevated Bono thread
biggrin.gif

Love ya all...think you girls are the greatest...
Love Rani
oxoxo
wink.gif

I'll search my collection and get back to you later! LOVE those Bono face shots!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Here?s my favpic of Bono and I think it's really suitable for your mission.

100268.jpg

Oh, and I love that big photo of Bono in the white t-shirt. Haven't seen it before, it's just lovely!!!

Sara

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Here's my contribute...

2x78458.jpg

2I36652.jpg

6s39360.jpg

ex41781.jpg

2g95368.jpg

And the last one...
6U63123.jpg

Ok, done...
smile.gif

Ehi, Macphisto_esq, let us now if you have chosen one of the photos we posted, ok!
Bye!

Originally posted by *Scarlet*:
2x78458.jpg
lookit his adorable hair! Bono has bangs! lol that's so cute! *swims into the ocean with Bono and his cute hair*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Macphisto_esq:
Wow. Thanks again everyone here. I cant wait to get started- still not sure which one though- the one of Adam is a good one... Hmmmm....
*Runs off to find sketchpad and Pencil*
Think I will have a go at a few of them- See you all in a few weeks!

Can we see them when they?re done ?

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

ap2.jpg

His nose in this pic is already a work of art
biggrin.gif

HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!!

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Back
Top Bottom