looking for some Bono pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ashley

War Child
under a blood red sky, past one tree hill, where t
I hate to do this, but I really cannot find the pictures I am looking for on my own. :sigh:

Does anybody have those pictures of Bono catching the football from the superbowl preshow announcement thingy?

And any pictures of Bono at any political events would be much appreciated as well. Shaking hands, giving speeches, talking, anything really.

The girls in my hall of my dorm are all SUPER-PRO-BUSH. And frankly, I'm tired of seeing all the pictures and crap about how Bush is awesome and Kerry is evil on the hall walls...so I'm gonna put up my own freaking pictures. Expect mine is Bono For President, just to make me smile.

You know how there's those pictures of Kerry and Bush catching footballs? Well, I want the one of Bono throwing the football. And I'm gonna put up quotes by Bono and it'll be great.

SOO. If anybody can help me out with these pictures, I promise you will be my hero for the day! :happy:

Here's some Super Bowl , they're so small though. :mad:
They are mostly from here btw :)
http://www.u2takemehigher.com/Group/group_pics_sbowl.html

I'll see what I have for your other requests. :)

superbowl_prepic3.jpg

superbowl_prepic4.jpg

:flirt:
superbowl_prepic5.jpg

superbowl_prepic6.jpg

superbowl_prepic7.jpg

Last edited:
guh. I know Bono's hot, but why can't he have done something like operate construction machinery or something recently? Or use a powerdrill? Or dig a well with a pickaxe? That would put those Bush hauling trees pictures to shame.

:(

Ah well, the search goes on!

Come on, Bono, be manly! :wink: We know it's difficult for you. (yeah, right :drool: )

The thought of you putting up a collage of Bono-with-Clinton, Bono-with-Bush, Bono-with-the-Pope, Bono-with-African-orphans, Bono-looking-sexy (whoops, how did that get in there?), Bono-with-degree (etc) up on your dorm walls next to all the Bush hauling lumber pictures makes me :lmao:

saltwaterkiss26 said:
Come on, Bono, be manly! :wink: We know it's difficult for you. (yeah, right :drool: )

The thought of you putting up a collage of Bono-with-Clinton, Bono-with-Bush, Bono-with-the-Pope, Bono-with-African-orphans, Bono-looking-sexy (whoops, how did that get in there?), Bono-with-degree (etc) up on your dorm walls next to all the Bush hauling lumber pictures makes me :lmao:

Hehe! That's why I'm gonna put it up! I think I'm gonna do it over this weekend when everyone's gone home...it'll be a surprise! :wink:

I think I'm might put up the quote of Bono saying, "What a wanker you have for president" just to piss them off. I don't care if he was really talking about Chirac or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom