Looking for pic of Bono in One video...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultravioletluvv

Refugee
Help Plebans! i'm looking for a still pic of Bono from the One video, Bar version... it's the shot of him smiling at the end... it's in black and white.... it's such a dreamy pic! I know if it's anywhere out there, it's here! Thanks!

Found it!

bono7.jpg

:drool:

MsPurrl said:

Than I'd say your mother has pretty good taste! :wink:

Lol I had it as my desktop once, and I jst heard her scream and then shout OMMGGG! She loves him anyway but that pic jst makes her faint. The things Bono does to us :drool:

I'm obsessed with that pic too as i am with lots of pix of the B man! :combust:

he cut his face on a spotlight on stage :( but the result is that he looks really yummy now! :drool: :combust: :faint:

MrsDarcy said:

Lol I had it as my desktop once, and I jst heard her scream and then shout OMMGGG! She loves him anyway but that pic jst makes her faint. The things Bono does to us :drool:

We "old broads" know what we like. :love: I'm surprised how much MrPurrl puts up with my "obsession"--he likes U2 and finally went to a show with us in Chicago in September, but he's pretty good about all of the U2 and (especially) Bono pictures that I have saved on the computer. He didn't want a U2 picture as the wallpaper, though, so we have a picture of our cat. :p At work, though, I have this one as my wallpaper; and no one thinks it at all odd that a middle-aged woman has this fascination.

BonoAdamBoston.jpg

thankyou said:
Ms Darcy, please share your story of how you met Bono and his dad! how did that happen?

Woah that was the best day of my life! My mother and I met him and Bob in Finnigans pub in Dalkey. And Bono named my band! He called us 1:45, hehe! But we don't have the band anymore. :sad: They were both soo nice and Bob was so cool! Bless him.

MsPurrl said:

We "old broads" know what we like. :love: I'm surprised how much MrPurrl puts up with my "obsession"--he likes U2 and finally went to a show with us in Chicago in September, but he's pretty good about all of the U2 and (especially) Bono pictures that I have saved on the computer. He didn't want a U2 picture as the wallpaper, though, so we have a picture of our cat. :p At work, though, I have this one as my wallpaper; and no one thinks it at all odd that a middle-aged woman has this fascination.

BonoAdamBoston.jpg

I get some odd looks at times for my facination since they're old enough to be my dads, but do I care?? Nope! :drool: :drool:
People are starting to get used to my obsession now, at school I was well known for it, quite often referred to as "Ali, the girl who loves U2" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom