Looking for Miami GA "PLEBA" buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FloridaFan

New Yorker
I'll be at Miami 1 and 2 in the GA line and unfortunately the people I'm going with have seats. Any PLEBANs going that don't have a GA buddy let me know. Would like to share if I get "Vertigo" and vice versa. Anyone going?

U2FloridaFan said:
I'll be at Miami 1 and 2 in the GA line and unfortunately the people I'm going with have seats. Any PLEBANs going that don't have a GA buddy let me know. Would like to share if I get "Vertigo" and vice versa. Anyone going?

I'm going alone to both shows and will be in GA. If you'd like to meet up let me know.

raalvare@gmail.com

Hi girls :wave:

I'm going to both Miami shows and I have GA for the first night.

I'm so excited I don't think I'm going to be able to function this week. My dream is to see them in concert and it's finally happening. :dance:

I'm going with my mom but see all in line!

Glad to hear there are so many PLEBANs going. I'm getting so excited. I'm sure there will be a bar open after, unfortunately I'm not that familiar with the arena area. Going west gets you into a bad section but maybe north or south or there's always South Beach. Only a week!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

sami0201 said:
I'll be there too :) can't buddy up though because my mom is coming :D unless they let 3 or 4 in with one scan

see you all in line!

Hi, I'm not going to the Miami gig, however regarding your post above, it's totally possible. I went to the MSG, Chicago, and Philly shows. I saw them letting more than one person in, however in LA they were very strict. So it all depends on the venue. Hopefully, AA arena will not be as strict.

u2forlife said:

Hi, I'm not going to the Miami gig, however regarding your post above, it's totally possible. I went to the MSG, Chicago, and Philly shows. I saw them letting more than one person in, however in LA they were very strict. So it all depends on the venue. Hopefully, AA arena will not be as strict.

ok, thanks for the info! :)

u2forlife said:

Thanks for the tip!! I hope you're right:wink: :wink:

girls with GA- what time are you getting there? It's my first time in GA and I don't know what to do! :crazy:

p.s. Hippy- Coldplay are coming back to the US!! :hyper: :hyper: But you probably already knew that :wink: I'm hoping and praying for there to be a FL date because I think there are only like 26-27 dates

sami0201 said:
girls with GA- what time are you getting there? It's my first time in GA and I don't know what to do! :crazy:

I'm wondering the same thing about Tampa...

p.s. Hippy- Coldplay are coming back to the US!! :hyper: :hyper: But you probably already knew that :wink: I'm hoping and praying for there to be a FL date because I think there are only like 26-27 dates

Check this out... :hyper: Will you be going? I WILL! :)

3/4/06 - T.D. WATERHOUSE CENTRE Orlando, FL - On Sale: 12/3
3/5/06 - FORD PAVILION Tampa, FL - On Sale: 11/19(Rescheduled date. for postponed Sept.14 concert will be honored.)

http://forum.interference.com/t140558.html

:censored: that's IT?!

they aren't coming to South Florida?! :sad: :sad: :scream:

there's no way I'll get up there :(

***I can probably see them in NY!!! :hyper: that date is during my spring break!! :D

Seems like most are getting there before 8:00. I missed Bono on the news last night "live" getting off Vertigo Air aournd 6 pm. Did anyone see. My father-in-law called (3 hours alter) to tell me he had seen it. Said Bono had on his stetson hat and was lookin' mighty fine (he didn't say that...I did). So sorry I missed it. Hard to believe the boys are less than 15 miles away from me right now :drool: :drool: :drool:

Kelly... you want to meet up?

I don't have GA either but I'm too excited to do much of anything but hang out around the arena tomorrow (!!!!) and Monday :)

Also, I would love to come hang out in the GA line and chat with PLEBAns! How should we all know each other? Anybody have any special tshirts they're wearing? etc.

Back
Top Bottom