Looking for Larry and Ann pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vimullen

The Fly
Hi folks, I'm looking for pics of Larry and Ann together, in special, old pics... If you could help me, I'll be happy. :D

vimullen said:
Hi folks, I'm looking for pics of Larry and Ann together, in special, old pics... If you could help me, I'll be happy. :D
I have 2 but they aren't old ones. Not sure if we're supposed to post Ann on here.:wink: If we are you're welcome to them in my PB. Mod what's the rule here?

I think it's okay to post pics of Ann... I saw pictures of her and Larry here in PLEBA. I'm gonna post what I have. If it's a problem I'll remove them.

I don't really have pictures of them together before JT era. The only 'old' picture I have is this:

22.jpg

Re: Re: Looking for Larry and Ann pics

tlski said:
I have 2 but they aren't old ones. Not sure if we're supposed to post Ann on here.:wink: If we are you're welcome to them in my PB. Mod what's the rule here?

Yeah, pics of significant others are regularly posted here. Many pics are readily available to the public, like ones that have been in magazines. We tend to be a bit more cautious with posting pics of the kids, but we should still respect privacy to an extent. Meaning...if there are some glaringly obtrusive pics, it's probably best to not post them, out of respect. We really don't have a hard rule on this subject because it is such a gray area.

you dont see the same pale skin, fine features , pursed lips, high forehead ??

(not an insult at all to larry they are a fine couple)
just one of my slightly obscure observations.

MullenGirl said:
I don't really have pictures of them together before JT era. The only 'old' picture I have is this:

22.jpg

Thank you all and I was really looking this one!!!! Thanks a lot :D

MullenGirl said:
Here's a couple of pics from Pop era

Ann giving the B-day cake to Larry :cute:

ann_gives_cake_to_larry.jpg

667.jpg

I'm quite sure that's not Ann in either pic, I think it's an employee.

Don't have any earlier pics of the two other than the B&W already posted.

Here's three recent ones:

Ann_Larry_sport_event-1.jpg

friday-funeral-7.jpg

Mexico_Ann_Larry_boatrelaxing.jpg

Maybe it was a fan...:hmm: :hmm: How did she managed to get the cake up there:reject: :banghead: mmmmm I better go to sleep now..or Ill keep posting things like this!! lol

GracelandHarley said:

Don't have any earlier pics of the two other than the B&W already posted.

Here's three recent ones:

Ann_Larry_sport_event-1.jpg

friday-funeral-7.jpg

Mexico_Ann_Larry_boatrelaxing.jpg
He looks hoppin mad in the 2nd one, who's funeral was it?

GracelandHarley said:

:ohmy: Really? Sorry for the wrong information then... The photos were named "Ann gives cake to Larry" so I thought that was Ann in the two pics. These pictures are on several sites with this name. :shrug:
It would have been cute though if Ann was the woman who gave the cake to Larry. :)

^You're welcome, bella! And, yes, indeed, she is! :wink:

I'm sorry, MullenGirl, I didn't mean to be a spoilsport! It's just my opinion, of course, but I am sure it isn't Ann in those pics. For one, she has always been as thin as a rail, and she has very straight hair, even when she wore it very short. Here is a picture of her from the post-Pop-era, or just before ATYCLB. She is pregnant with either Ava or Ezra... but she already has strawberry blond hair.

edgeannebonohelena.jpg

Plus.... from everything I have ever read about Ann, there is NO way she would get on stage in front of 50,000 people... every for Larry's birthday!!

:lol: :sexywink:

GracelandHarley said:
^You're welcome, bella! And, yes, indeed, she is! :wink:

I'm sorry, MullenGirl, I didn't mean to be a spoilsport! It's just my opinion, of course, but I am sure it isn't Ann in those pics. For one, she has always been as thin as a rail, and she has very straight hair, even when she wore it very short. Here is a picture of her from the post-Pop-era, or just before ATYCLB. She is pregnant with either Ava or Ezra... but she already has strawberry blond hair.

edgeannebonohelena.jpg

Plus.... from everything I have ever read about Ann, there is NO way she would get on stage in front of 50,000 people... every for Larry's birthday!!

:lol: :sexywink:
Who is the other woman in the pic. It doesn't look like Ali..:wink: or is it?

Back
Top Bottom