Looking for larger/other versions of this photo...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the biggest version I have
postera1.jpg

Are these from the same photoshoot? :shifty:
band0307.jpg

2b41a80e.jpg

Does anyone have the shot from this session where they are all lying (or sitting down looking up) in a circle?

:drool: x 100

I bought a magazine with various posters in it when I was maybe 13 or 14, at the peak of the Zoo era. These pictures were some of them. I had those posters hanging in my room until I went to college. When I moved out, my mom took them all down to redo my room, then "accidentally" threw them away :scream:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I had those posters hanging in my room until I went to college. When I moved out, my mom took them all down to redo my room, then "accidentally" threw them away :scream:

I feel your pain! My mother did the EXACT same thing to me...all posters, records, mags...I came back the next weekend to get them and they were GONE. Is your mother's name :censored: by any chance? Okay, sorry to interrupt...just had to comment on that....

Pop Artist said:
Does anyone have the shot from this session where they are all lying (or sitting down looking up) in a circle?

Is this the one you mean...

AchtungCircle.jpg

^Oh that must have been rough you guys!?! :ohmy: My parents would NEVER dare do anything like that with my U2 stuff coz one, they'd have to bare the rath of Helen of the rest of their lives (not a pretty sight :wink: ) and two, I've bought most of my U2 stuff myself with my hard earned money and therefore wouldn't have there right to throw ANY of my stuff away!! :huh:
Although I have to say that when I went off to horticultural college for 3 years, back in the autumn of 1989, I took most of my U2 collection with me, which at that time was no where near as large as it is now! :D

hcbiggs2002 said:

Is this the one you mean...

AchtungCircle.jpg

I'm guessing so. My memory is so hazy on those shots, I was kinda thinking of something with them a bit more, hmm, horizontal :wink: and/or shot from above... but my memory may just be creating it and it may not exist.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
:drool: x 100

I bought a magazine with various posters in it when I was maybe 13 or 14, at the peak of the Zoo era. These pictures were some of them. I had those posters hanging in my room until I went to college. When I moved out, my mom took them all down to redo my room, then "accidentally" threw them away :scream:

I had that one too! If memory serves the Edge poster is still up in my bedroom at home. That tape must be petrified now.

Thanks for this thread. I always loved these pictures too. I didn't realize I didn't have any of them saved.

One more from the session. This has most likely been cropped, but it's the only other one I have.

achtungpromo.jpg

I'm (not) sorry but I love Edge in his bedazzled trousers, Converse, and bandana. Sheesh.

Pop Artist said:

I'm guessing so. My memory is so hazy on those shots, I was kinda thinking of something with them a bit more, hmm, horizontal :wink: and/or shot from above... but my memory may just be creating it and it may not exist.

If there's one of those for Achtung Baby, I'd love to see it. I've got versions from Pop, ATYCLB, and HTDAAB if you're interested in any of those.

bearleft said:

If there's one of those for Achtung Baby, I'd love to see it. I've got versions from Pop, ATYCLB, and HTDAAB if you're interested in any of those.

I have for Pop and ATYCLB. Saw the HTDAAB one but never grabbed it, so yes if you can post that one that would be great. Actually, post your ATYCLB one too because I know there's more than one shot. Want to try to make a wallpaper. :)

bearleft said:

One more from the session. This has most likely been cropped, but it's the only other one I have.

Yes it is cropped because I scanned it and my scanner isn’t as big as the picture.:shrug:
It’s another great work from Anton Corbijn.

Pop Artist said:

I have for Pop and ATYCLB. Saw the HTDAAB one but never grabbed it, so yes if you can post that one that would be great. Actually, post your ATYCLB one too because I know there's more than one shot. Want to try to make a wallpaper. :)

Here's my ATYCLB one (which is different from bridgit's):

floor.jpg

Please post your wallpaper when you finish it. :)

I only have this small but it is different than the ones posted here...

u2headssmall.jpg

(you can see the difference by looking at Bono's hair on Larry's cheek, and it shows more arms.)

Back
Top Bottom