Looking for Bono self portraits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, but I was forced to do this.

3fb92ce2.jpg

u2granny said:
You all realize this thread will most likely be closed.

I hope not. This was Bono's own handiwork and not a fan's 'interpretation'. If Bono felt comfortable enoguht to put it out there then it shouldn't be banned. Hey, after all we're allowed to post a certain pic that has Adam's real unit on it.....:shrug:

By the looks of his self-portrait, I sure don't see the simalarities. As for the Mr. Rattler, I find that to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I also agree with Stars that beings as Bono himself did the artwork there is no reason for the thread to be closed, unless our minds get in the gutter. But us PLEBAS would never do a thing like that. :angel:

This thread will not be closed, since that is Bono's own work that was meant to be seen....but please keep any comments clean. There's a fine line!

Bonochick said:
This thread will not be closed, since that is Bono's own work that was meant to be seen....but please keep any comments clean. There's a fine line!

Good. So far, I haven't been the cause of a thread being closed. Wouldn't want to break my streak.

Back
Top Bottom