looking for Bono in Africa pix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
A site with pix of Bono in Africa has apparently been moved. It's called "Bono Take Me Higher" (or something like that......:confused: :confused: ). I'm embarrassed to have to admit that I forget who did the site. :scream: :scream: :censored: I feel like an idiot! Can anyone help?? Thanks in advance.

It was Oliveu2cm's and I can't find it either :grumpy:

But I have good news- I know where else to find them! :happy: I belong to a yahoogroup that has about 50 or so of them stored! Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BonoFantasy and they will be there. You will have to join the group to get to see the pics but it only takes a second and it's no big deal, check no email if you don't want to be on the mailing list. After you have joined, look to the left side of the screen for a list of options and click on "photos" and then click on the album called "Bono's trip to Africa" and you will see them all! :up: (I'd post them for you but they don't link here, but you can enlarge them and save them on your computer!)

Oh, Verte, while you're there you might want to keep looking, there are a LOT of other hot Bono pics there, especially the Achtung Baby ones! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks, Bonofire! As it turns out I'm already a member of that list, I just didn't know the pix were there! Silly me!! The pix are:drool: :drool: :censored:

I belong to that group too and all the pics are beautiful! It sucks yahoo won't let you post them anymore. If you need some posted tell me which ones and I'll upload them to my boomspeed.

Back
Top Bottom