Looking for a specific band photo...(This is the place to ask i'm sure...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, there's a phot of the band in the lastest (I think) issue of Rolling Stone magazine, with all four of the boys lying down on the floor. It's taken from above, and it make to resemble the cover of the U27 promo disc. Anyone have this pic? I'm hoping to make an avatar out of it! :D

u27.jpg

It does resemble the cover of the u27 single but it is from 2000.
It don't know about another pic that resembles the cover of the u27 single. :shrug:

Isn't there another one with Bono's mouth open?

BTW that is the same session that was used for U27, even though it was an older pic. You can see they are heavily made up, especially Adam.

I'm sorry, but that last SNL one... When I first saw it on TV, I thought Bono looked reaaaally strange. It still does look strange. LOL :scratch:

That SNL one is the one! Thanks. Leave it to the PLEBANS right? That frist pic is really interesting too, thanks everyone!

Lance.

Oh I've never seen that SNL one here. Bono looks like John Lennon there. I was looking for the one that is the different version of the U27 one, here is the pic of just Bono from it anyone have it?

redpic.jpg

Last edited:
That SNL one scares me, thus why I didn't have it and had deleted it from my long memory...

Bono looks veddy, veddy strange

:reject:

U2Kitten said:
Oh I've never seen that SNL one here. Bono looks like John Lennon there. I was looking for the one that is the different version of the U27 one, here is the pic of just Bono from it anyone have it?

redpic.jpg

Would any of you Awesome PLEBAns happen to have the complete version of this pic??...I have all the other ones but not this one in complete form!!!.....

Would appreciate it tremendously!!!

Miroslava said:
That SNL one scares me, thus why I didn't have it and had deleted it from my long memory...

Bono looks veddy, veddy strange

:reject:

:lol:

No one's looking at Bono though.. It's all about Larry and Adam in that pic :drool:

Back
Top Bottom