looking for a picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahmad

The Fly
hi folks, i remember a picture from about ten years ago on the cover of musician magazine with bono, scruffy, and with ginger colored hair (a shock after the jet black days of the zoo era). his was one picture with several others... anyone remember this? could've been a reprint of sun city years. wondering if anyone had a scan.

many thanks.

I'm looking for the biggest version of this pic that you can find.

u2.jpg

ahmad said:
hi folks, i remember a picture from about ten years ago on the cover of musician magazine with bono, scruffy, and with ginger colored hair (a shock after the jet black days of the zoo era). his was one picture with several others... anyone remember this? could've been a reprint of sun city years. wondering if anyone had a scan.

many thanks.

I know I there’s a better one, but is the closest picture I can find right now. And he does look very good (although it was a big shock to me too when I first saw the changes).

50660.jpg

whoa, i had forgotten about that magazine cover. *swoon* No matter what his 'look', he still makes my heart skip several beats!

Okay, my turn. I know the PLEBANs will know exactly what picture I'm describing. It's of Bono by a statue or large headstone. Black and white, very sexy pose. I thought I had this one, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Many thanks in advance! :)

Oh lookin fer a picture thread....so I was talkin to my friends on livejournal, and they said Larry wore leopard print shoes! Now see, THIS IS A MUST SEE for me. Anyone got these pictures? :wink:

SoBe said:
Okay, my turn. I know the PLEBANs will know exactly what picture I'm describing. It's of Bono by a statue or large headstone. Black and white, very sexy pose. I thought I had this one, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Many thanks in advance! :)

Is it this one?

flyincemetery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom