looking for a bono pic..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
does someone have the young bono pic where he has a piece of tape covering his... ahmm... politely put...junk.
i saw it once a long time ago, but never again...

I have this tape pic, doesn't sound like the one you want though:

censure.jpg

marik said:
does someone have the young bono pic where he has a piece of tape covering his... ahmm... politely put...junk.
i saw it once a long time ago, but never again...
And with the word 'junk' you mean what I mean now? :ohmy:

And I NEVER SAW THAT PIC BEFORE? :drool::faint:

the one i'm looking for, a young bono (maybe 19-22??) is basically naked, but has duct tape over his groin area, so as not to reveal anything, but it looks like it would be pretty painful when ripping it off all the hair.

:wink: lol @ Bono in briefs! i remember that one! i don't think they are inclined to play 'duct tape games' anymore since one before episode turned out to be too painful!:wink:

marik said:
the one i'm looking for, a young bono (maybe 19-22??) is basically naked, but has duct tape over his groin area, so as not to reveal anything, but it looks like it would be pretty painful when ripping it off all the hair.
:drool: Please lordy, SEND US THE PIC!!!

*sells macphisto's soul for it*

:drool:

so i got this one:

339696%3B923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E232349373338%3Aot1lsi

i don't think it is the one you are talking about...

if not i have this one, and i think, i saw somewhere the entire pic, til the feet, and i think, there was something over :censored: but here, i just got the top of this pic.... :sad:

339696%3B923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E2323493733389ot1lsi

no those are not it.
it was definately a black and white pic. but not a professionally done one. he was standing naked, but with an "X" of duct tape crossed over his gentials. as i said, he looked about 18-21 years old, had the big bushy hair, and an open mouth (you know the look where he has a wide open mouth and looks kinda excited)

marik said:
(you know the look where he has a wide open mouth and looks kinda excited)
:lmao: taht crcked me up...

But. :scratch: You are SURE it is duct tape?

GAH!!!

Oh and i'm wondering...if it is an X with tape - HOW can it cover anything i mean..:ohmy::silent: Shouldn't it be like a cross? ALTHOUGH the X is totally okay with me! :D

:eyebrow: maybe I don't want to see it after all.....

Yeah, I'd say it's rather odd that no PLEBAn can dig it up.....I've got over 10,000 Bono pics (1978-2002) and I can't find anything of that sort, nor do I remember ever seeing such.....

I'd say if anyone has it, it would be FS, she's the keeper of all things young Bono!

:scratch:

Last edited:
I've seen a b&w pic where, um..there's hair showing

I think he has a towel or whities on :wink:

Maybe it just looked like duct tape because wherever you saw it was trying to cover what was showing..You know, like those bars they put across Glamour don'ts :D

Back
Top Bottom