Lookin' for a Bono picture... HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
Well, there is a picture of Bono, Vertigo era, and he's wearing his shades (as per usual), has some stubble, and it's March in one of my U2 calendars. It's the calendar that has a picture of all four of them from Pop era on the very front. The background is red and black. And I want the Vertigo Bono. Vertigo Bono has just a white background. It's too big to scan and I can't find it on the internet.

PLEASE HELP ME!

This is the front of the calendar:

CALENDAR.jpg

Last edited:
vivalapopedge said:
He looks a little like The Fly........:drool: current Bono seems so cuddly......I love it when he's not.:wink:

^lmao I drew that last picture.. and it turned out as The Fly!!!! a little skinny and pale tho...
hm I think I know wich picture you mean, but I can't find it... :confused:

OOhh I do love that last picture too. It's from Saturday Night Live isn't it? They all looked great that night.
u2snlsm.jpg

(Well, as if they ever do not look great!)

About the photo you're looking for... I'm still waiting for my calendar to arrive! (and Januarys half over!... Do you like the calendar?) So I don't know which photo you mean. Is your drawing posted? I'd be happy to share if I have the photo. :)

bonocomet said:
Sorry to be so clueless.... where is it posted?

(yay! I can't wait for the calendar then!!)
it's prolly already on page two.. called I was bored or sommething like that,.... :rolleyes:
should I post me drawings there too?

Back
Top Bottom