Lookin' for a bigger pic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

astronaut_baby

Babyface
Hi :wave:
Do any of you have this picture (or even if it's just with one of the guys) in a bigger version?
Thank you :)

avwphp.gif

I'm pretty sure they're in U2 BY U2 but it's only like half of each of the pictures. If nobody else has them I can try and get scans from the book. :)

Hm.. That's nice of you, but I have U2 By U2 myself, so I know the pictures are there, but as you said, they're kind of cut off.
Are there any bigger whole versions of the pics? :)

astronaut_baby said:
Hm.. That's nice of you, but I have U2 By U2 myself, so I know the pictures are there, but as you said, they're kind of cut off.
Are there any bigger whole versions of the pics? :)

What pix? I only see a red X :scratch: :grumpy:
Can you may post the page's number of U2 by U2 so I can see what you're looking for?

Oh... I haven't posted pix here before :reject:
It's the ones on the first pages, 6-9 I think, where they're introducing each of the guys.

I don't think I've seen these around in bigger size before :( perhaps Bonocomet or Bonofox has them, they have loads of pics!

Galeongirl said:
I don't think I've seen these around in bigger size before :( perhaps Bonocomet or Bonofox has them, they have loads of pics!

me too. :(
I'm sorry.

I don't have either a scanner to help you. :(
I'm sorry again.

Have faith in plebans, maybe someone can find it. ;)

astronaut_baby said:
Hi :wave:
Do any of you have this picture (or even if it's just with one of the guys) in a bigger version?
Thank you :)

avwphp.gif

I have been looking for a larger photo of this also , but I thought it was on this year's calendar ?:scratch:

well I hope someone will post .:wink:

I have scanned those from the calendar actually, but I haven't reduced and uploaded them yet. I can do it later tonight tho :)

I have this, but I think Adam and Larry are kind of cut off.

bandfour1.jpg

Oh cool Mot! :up:

I don't need to post those now then, unless you guys still want the far right sides of Larry and Adam.

Attention Comet! MullenGirl needs ears!!!

(I completely understand, by the way. ahem.)

Bono Mot said:
Attention Comet! MullenGirl needs ears!!!

(I completely understand, by the way. ahem.)

:lmao:

Thank's Bono Mot , the pic you posted suits my Bono needs . :wave:

ear's needed for Larry and Adam's girls :lmao: ok if It were Bono I would want ear's to .

Back
Top Bottom