Lookie what I found!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yummy Fly pic! It's the one that was on RS but w/o the writing! I wonder what the pics inside look like!

image.php

There's also a 2003 calender w/ a cover just like this. You can look it up on eBay or Amazon.com and probably find it. Hope this helps! :) :heart:

Bonofied U said:
There's also a 2003 calender w/ a cover just like this. You can look it up on eBay or Amazon.com and probably find it. Hope this helps! :) :heart:

Uh oh...Ebay...:lol: I tend to get myself into a lot of trouble on Ebay!

I....uh.....honestly :drool:ed on the keyboard when I stared at the calendar......

Kewl ... you like the mullet? :bono: I'm probably one of the few who even digs Bono w/ the 80's do's. hehehe.

Oh ahem, we're talking about the calendar. That's right. Well... he's definitely :eek: :sexywink: on the cover.

Bonofied U said:
Kewl ... you like the mullet? :bono: I'm probably one of the few who even digs Bono w/ the 80's do's. hehehe.
I :heart: Bono's mullet! And some can tell I love mine as well... :rolleyes: :D :bono:'s mullet is so fooking hot! :laugh:

FallingStar said:

I :heart: Bono's mullet! And some can tell I love mine as well... :rolleyes: :D

LOL!! I remember I cut my hair in a mullet style several years ago. I think Bono looks better w/ it than I do though hehe :laugh: But I'm sure yours looks kewl :D

Bonofied U said:

LOL!! I remember I cut my hair in a mullet style several years ago. I think Bono looks better w/ it than I do though hehe :laugh: But I'm sure yours looks kewl :D
I got my hair cut after a photo f Bono's so... :D But of course he looks better with it. :drool:

FallingStar said:

I got my hair cut after a photo f Bono's so... :D But of course he looks better with it. :drool:

Kewl! I remember I had to describe in somewhat of a lot to the hairdresser of what I wanted. Both her and my family questioned it, like "are you sure??" lol :D

Back
Top Bottom