Look into my eyes......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweepie

The Fly
Bono has such beautiful and captivating eyes, even through the shades! Please post pics where you can see into his eyes :love: This is what I have~~

bono1.jpg

bonocammo2.jpg

bonosmart.jpg

Heehee. The classic Bono's eyes video, One. Even i as an Edge girl occasionally get mesmerized by that vid. Altho i think Edge has the nicest eyes....*avoids the loads of sunglasses immediately being thrown at her by disgruntled bono fans* :reject: But i do love the one video...so...so...

thank you to kristie who made all these awesome screencaps from the dvd :hug:

Whoa. Big eye there.
one-j%60cap023.jpg

one-j%60cap204.jpg

rockonedge said:
Heehee. i think Edge has the nicest eyes....*avoids the loads of sunglasses immediately being thrown at her by disgruntled bono fans*
:evil:

:laugh: I've never paid attention to Bono's eyes. Or Larry's. Or Adam's. :drool: :edge: :cute:

I'm ducking. Sunglasses being thrown at you sounds like it would hurt! :huh:

arw9797 said:
rockonedge said:
Heehee. i think Edge has the nicest eyes....*avoids the loads of sunglasses immediately being thrown at her by disgruntled bono fans*
:evil:

:laugh: I've never paid attention to Bono's eyes. Or Larry's. Or Adam's. :drool: :edge: :cute:

I'm ducking. Sunglasses being thrown at you sounds like it would hurt! :huh:
rockonedge said:

Scandalous!!!!:lol: :lol:

if you go to atu2.com, they have a pic of Bono on the cover of IrishAmerican magazine from a few months ago. The eyes on this man are just penetrating! :heart::cute:

http://www.atu2.com/pix/bono
You'd have to scroll down a bit to find "Bono on the Cover of IrishAmerican". Sorry I couldn't post the actual picture. I'm still new at this.

filledeperle said:
if you go to atu2.com, they have a pic of Bono on the cover of IrishAmerican magazine from a few months ago. The eyes on this man are just penetrating! :heart::cute:

http://www.atu2.com/pix/bono
You'd have to scroll down a bit to find "Bono on the Cover of IrishAmerican". Sorry I couldn't post the actual picture. I'm still new at this.

You mean this one? :wave:

02Irishmagcov.jpg

I had that and forgot to post it. :tongue:

rockonedge said:
Heehee. The classic Bono's eyes video, One. Even i as an Edge girl occasionally get mesmerized by that vid. Altho i think Edge has the nicest eyes....*avoids the loads of sunglasses immediately being thrown at her by disgruntled bono fans* :reject: But i do love the one video...so...so...

yeah i agree with you completely about edge's eyes

*waits for bono girls to pick up their sunglasses and aim them at me*

but yeah bono really does have nice eyes too!

Re: JT eyes

No surprise, the stills from "One" are in here.

Again I say, I'd love it if I were in a bar and someone looked at me like that...

And that one of him from the cover of that Irish American magazine-man, look up the word "debonair" in the dictionary and that picture is right next to it. So distinguished-I love that picture.

tiny dancer[/i] [B]His eyes are drop dead gorgeous. :drool:[/B][/QUOTE] :yes:. You got that right. Such a lovely blue color...it's like said:

:drool:...

Off the subject of eyes for a second...have I mentioned how much I love seeing him in hats?

Especially from the late 80s.

Love the pictures, as always.

:combust:.

Angela

I love the thread I just don't have good pics.
down.gif

And the ones I have are posted already.

:censored:

U2 Kitten:
Yep, that's the one!:yes:

Beautiful, isn't he? And he's so seductive looking in that! Geez, if he were to ever look at me that way, I'd be a goner! :sexywink: :combust: :love:

And that one of him from the cover of that Irish American magazine-man, look up the word "debonair" in the dictionary and that picture is right next to it. So distinguished-I love that picture.

Which dictionary is this?

Also, that pic with him hugging the fan, he's like "Uh-oh, my wife might just see me!" :lol:

Last edited:
Filleperle: Yes he is! :drool:

Moonlit_Angel: Sigh, maybe we need a hat thread :drool:

Falling Star: That's okay, you always have good pics for us! :happy:

SpanishEyes21- never seen that one before! :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom