Look girls...my son is a model!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:

Yep...U2 is his second favorite band (thanks to me!!! :D). His first favorite is band though is Creed. *ducks* :silent: :D

:scream: :no:

You do realize that has to be rectified immediately, don't you?

;)

Bono's American Wife said:

heehee...I'm starting to feel like a pimp-mom :ohmy:

:lmao:

I don't think many guys have their moms going "Hey, look at my son...isn't he hot?" LMAO!!

ricky solo...
ricky004.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

What's the tattoo of?

hippyactress said:

What's the tattoo of?

Its actually several tattoos...he's partially sleeved on both arms. I don't know if he's going to keep going but right now he's got too many to count.

OHMYDAD CHAR!!!!

He plays the sitar?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And he hates stupid people!!!!!

If you had your own movie anthem, what would it be: Haha, Maybe that cheesy song at the end of Karate Kid 2, oh yeah, its "glory of love" by Peter Cetera. I just love the part when he starts to sing " like a knight in shining armor" haha

WOOGHOOO!!!! A sense of humor! :D

Any closing words: " be excellent to each other"

:heart: :heart:

I'm in love :D

Apparently love *is* blind...

Or at least, when Mona is in love, she is blind. :p

I'm sorry Mona, I didn't answer you the first time...its Pushover. You can sample some of their music at Pushover.org and they also have 2 songs on the unrated version of the American Pie 2 DVD...not the soundtrack, just the DVD.

hippyactress said:

LMAO!

We're scandalizing Char in her own thread and over her own son! :D

*lick* ;)

:eek: <--- you sure are!

Honestly, I'm so happy that you are enjoying Ricky and his music.
I've been in his life since he was 11 and we actually bonded over our mutual love of music. We don't have the stereotypical "step" relationship...when he introduces me to his friends, he always says "this is Char, my step-mom, but she's more of a mom to me than my real mom ever was." The last time he came to visit us, he brought me an original pressing of October on vinyl, for no reason at all :) He's just a great guy.

He has been in bands since he was 15 and he SO wants to be a success and when I see other people getting excited over him and his music, I am so thrilled! He's really struggling to keep his dream going and I know he's going to make it big someday.

And yes, Hippy, he does indeed play the sitar...he got interested in it because of the Beatles...he is a huge John Lennon admirer and had his apartment decorated with old Beatle album covers...I don't know if he still does.

So when are you coming to Cali hippy? :wave:

:eek: <--- you sure are!

Honestly, I'm so happy that you are enjoying Ricky and his music.
I've been in his life since he was 11 and we actually bonded over our mutual love of music. We don't have the stereotypical "step" relationship...when he introduces me to his friends, he always says "this is Char, my step-mom, but she's more of a mom to me than my real mom ever was." The last time he came to visit us, he brought me an original pressing of October on vinyl, for no reason at all :) He's just a great guy.

He has been in bands since he was 15 and he SO wants to be a success and when I see other people getting excited over him and his music, I am so thrilled! He's really struggling to keep his dream going and I know he's going to make it big someday.

((((Char))))

He sounds like a wonderful son :D I'm so glad you are able to be friends and have such a great relationship!

I think he will definitely make it someday! I like Pushover's music and I think that their sound is something a lot of people could really get into.

And yes, Hippy, he does indeed play the sitar...he got interested in it because of the Beatles...he is a huge John Lennon admirer and had his apartment decorated with old Beatle album covers...I don't know if he still does.

"Within You, Without You" turned me on to the sitar and I think it's one of the greatest sounds. To me it's really soothing :) So Ricky and I already have sitar and Beatles in common o_O AND JOHN LENNON!

So when are you coming to Cali hippy? :wave:

RIGHT NOW! :D

I'm sorry Mona, I didn't answer you the first time...its Pushover. You can sample some of their music at Pushover.org and they also have 2 songs on the unrated version of the American Pie 2 DVD...not the soundtrack, just the DVD.

OMC.................:schocked:

That is so cool!!!!!!!

Originally posted by meegannie

:scream: :no:

You do realize that has to be rectified immediately, don't you?

;)

*lol*!!!!!!

Someday, U2 will be his fave band...I'll get Creed knocked down to #2. :D I love my baby though...and he is so good about U2 and Bono (I just got a Bono clock in the mail from him today) that I will do nice Creed things for him (I bought him an Australian import album...um...wait...that's the only nice Creed thing I've ever done...oh well!). :D

hippyactress said:
Char, there's a PM coming your way ;)

No, seriously... I had some info to share.

Excellent hippy, thank you :heart: ...I will forward that info tonight :yes:

I don't know why I didn't just PM this but I'm already here, so what the hell :wave:

Back
Top Bottom