London Edun Launch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lisa2004

Acrobat
Just got in, had a great night!

Lisa, Patsie and I headed over to Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge tonight for the Edun opening and hoped we'd get lucky :)

It was great. We met Adam and Susie as they went in. :wink: Adam was sooo sweet, he signed and a had a quick chat and we managed to give him a CD of the tribute band we have got seriously into U2UK, hope he listens to it :) At this point, we weren't sure if Bono was going as he had been in Dublin that morning obviously for court but then some pap said he and Ali were already in :| damn!! So, I said I'd wander round the back and see if i could find other entrances and I did - and I found Bono's driver! We had a chat and he told me what exit Bono and Ali would leave from. So, I grabbed Lisa and Patsie and we went and waited there.

Unfortunately, an hour later there were 8 paps there :mad: those guys make me mad. There were also a couple of dealers! :madspit: So, we were all waiting when suddenly, almost all the dealers leg it round the building! We were like.. ok, car is still here!! Turns out someone inside "tipped them off" that Bono was leaving out the front! :lol: As soon as they were gone, Brian (security) told us girls to get ready and then B and Ali came out. They were both lovely and looked stunning! Bono gave me a beautiful smile :drool: and signed for us. He signed my Macphisto pic for me (and personalised it!) and he had a little chat with us before being pulled away cos the paps ran back! A couple were still there so I'm sure pics will turn up! We got a couple and I'll post them as soon as I can. :)

It was so amazing to see Bono and Adam again! We are over the moon - again! :wink: SQUEE!

Jo. x

Anji,

We were half expecting you to turn up as we were discussing going to the launch at Abbey Road.

Bono was so lovely, I got him and Adam to sign my Vertigo Tour Programme.

When Bono signed my programme I asked him how he was, he paused, looked me right in the eye and smiled that amazing smile me and said, "me, I'm always OK!" SQUUUUUUUUUEEEL!!!

I only took one pic of him getting in the car but will post it here in the next few days.

Lisa

lisa2004 said:
Anji,

We were half expecting you to turn up as we were discussing going to the launch at Abbey Road.

Lisa

Oh I know we were! But I didn't realise the date it was happening :reject:

We will all have to meet up in London Before Xmas :hug: Jo's got my number :heart:

Can't wait to see the pics :drool:

Anji said:

Oh I know we were! But I didn't realise the date it was happening :reject:

We will all have to meet up in London Before Xmas :hug: Jo's got my number :heart:

Can't wait to see the pics :drool:

Ah, I see - damn sorry mate :sad:

We must meet up at Xmas:hug: :hug:

Speak soon

Lisa

Anji said:
Oh Cool Jo! :drool: You should have given me a shout! I would have come up :sad:

Anji, I'm so sorry! :hug: I wish i'd called you, would have loved for you to have been there :banghead: I'll email you later - you may need some time of work soon :wink:

lisa2004 said:

Anji, I'm so sorry! :hug: I wish i'd called you, would have loved for you to have been there :banghead: I'll email you later - you may need some time of work soon :wink:

No worries Girlies! :hug: Oh time off work? wonder what that could be for? :hmm: :heart:

Thanks Kelly, I will be honest and say that both Mick and Brian are both stars - so so nice when it comes fans

Lisa

lisa2004 said:

Anji

I am in a pic behind Bono and Ali walking to the car - I am wearing a brown skirt and top. There is a pic of Jo and I with Adam from the arrivals batch on Wenn!!!

Lisa

So you are :giggle: Well done you:rockon:

Wow well done. I kept wondering why there had been no shirt launch over here. Wish i'd have known. :( Still i have the lousiest luck ever when it comes to meeting Bono. :lol:

Yay at the dealers being "tipped" off. :lmao:

Brian is awsome and so is Big John, I love him, next time I want Bono to take a picture of me and Big John :happy:

Congrats to meeting up with them what a euphoric feeling!!!

JCOSTER said:
Brian is awsome and so is Big John, I love him, next time I want Bono to take a picture of me and Big John :happy:

Congrats to meeting up with them what a euphoric feeling!!!

I'd love to see Bonos face. :lol:

I haven't spoken to Big John beofre but have been told by friends that hes awesome. Brian is such a sweetie though. :yes:

bonoishot said:

I haven't spoken to Big John beofre but have been told by friends that hes awesome

:yes: He is great, really, really, nice and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my redo picture of B & I :happy:

Regarding larger versions of the WENN photos...Just click on the thumbnail, then when a new window opens and the photo appears, click on the photo again and it'll make it bigger:wink:

Back
Top Bottom