London Book Signing Pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Larry is so so so beautiful with this t-shirt..
Well, he is always beutiful...
:drool: :drool:
71969381.jpg

The Duchess said:
I was there at the book signing and met them all.
It was great - I can't get over it really!
I gave Bono and Edge a kiss - they were both SO SO lovely.
love
Heather:)

HEATHER!!!!!OMG!!! HUN!!! you finally met them!! SO FREAKIN JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR YOU!!!:hyper:

did you take pics????OMG I cant believe it *YAY YOU!!!!*:laugh:

one4u2 said:

I just love this photo. Larry DOES look tired in some of the other photos, though. Probably working into the early morning hours on new music. He's probably HATING every minute of this book signing business too. :(

Thanks for posting these!
I can't get over how much they look like schoolboys in some of them, checking out each others books!!

For the most part they look like they are having a lot of fun, Adam looks great with the jacket off...I love his smirk when they are standing behind the oversize picture board!!

:drool:

U2FloridaFan said:

I just love this photo. Larry DOES look tired in some of the other photos, though. Probably working into the early morning hours on new music. He's probably HATING every minute of this book signing business too. :(

he seemed fine to me, i got a big smile!!! :D

so yeah, i was one of the lucky u2.com winners and it was amazing!!!

they were late so we waiting for like 4-5 hours in total and then when they got there it was really difficult to see anything initially because the press were all over the place and standing on ladders and stuff. my mate has a pic of me climbing a bookshelf trying to get a better look :lol:

and then when the press cleared off i still struggled to get a decent pic because there were always people standing in front of them (obviously as they're ghetting things signed) and the waterstones lady who took photos for me didn't do a great job really but i'll get photos off others too i'm sure so thats ok.

but it was awesome. very rushed obviously - the woman tried to move me down the line before edge, who was first, had even started signing my book. i'm like "he hasn't even signed it yet, i'm not going anywhere!"
and i got a kiss of edge and then bono who i questioned about not going to south africa (where i'm from) on the tour - he was like "id love to go back or something" and i think i said something along the lines of "well you talk about africa enough - you should put your music where your mouth is!" and he just laughed, asked my name and wrote it under his sig and a flower he had drawn!

larry was lovely, i thanked him for stopping and signing outside the studio the other night - and he smiled and said it was a pleasure.

and adam... oh my god adam. i love this man more and more. he must have heard me mention my name to bono because as i got up to him before i had opened my mouth he smiles, sticks his hand out and goes "hi dianne, its a pleasure to meet you" and my jaw just hit the ground that he called me by name!
so i told him some friends who he should recognise say hi and he was like "oh yeah, well tell them i send my love" which was great and they're thrilled. and you know what, even if he has no clue what i was talking about he was polite enough about it and made it really special so that was amazing,
and then i said thank you again, he said it was a pleasure i blew him a kiss and boom, it was all over!

probably took all of 45 seconds but it was fcking fantastic and i'm so so so thrilled!

pics to come soon hopefully

:cute: It somehow amused me that whenever Bono talks to someone, or anything, he always holds eye contact... not many people do that these days!

I just have to say one thing which has been said many times before:

They are looking really good these days! Thank god for Bono and Larry's haircut! Shorter hair suits them much better.

Great too see them having so much fun.

digsy said:

he seemed fine to me, i got a big smile!!! :D

so yeah, i was one of the lucky u2.com winners and it was amazing!!!

they were late so we waiting for like 4-5 hours in total and then when they got there it was really difficult to see anything initially because the press were all over the place and standing on ladders and stuff. my mate has a pic of me climbing a bookshelf trying to get a better look :lol:

and then when the press cleared off i still struggled to get a decent pic because there were always people standing in front of them (obviously as they're ghetting things signed) and the waterstones lady who took photos for me didn't do a great job really but i'll get photos off others too i'm sure so thats ok.

but it was awesome. very rushed obviously - the woman tried to move me down the line before edge, who was first, had even started signing my book. i'm like "he hasn't even signed it yet, i'm not going anywhere!"
and i got a kiss of edge and then bono who i questioned about not going to south africa (where i'm from) on the tour - he was like "id love to go back or something" and i think i said something along the lines of "well you talk about africa enough - you should put your music where your mouth is!" and he just laughed, asked my name and wrote it under his sig and a flower he had drawn!

larry was lovely, i thanked him for stopping and signing outside the studio the other night - and he smiled and said it was a pleasure.

and adam... oh my god adam. i love this man more and more. he must have heard me mention my name to bono because as i got up to him before i had opened my mouth he smiles, sticks his hand out and goes "hi dianne, its a pleasure to meet you" and my jaw just hit the ground that he called me by name!
so i told him some friends who he should recognise say hi and he was like "oh yeah, well tell them i send my love" which was great and they're thrilled. and you know what, even if he has no clue what i was talking about he was polite enough about it and made it really special so that was amazing,
and then i said thank you again, he said it was a pleasure i blew him a kiss and boom, it was all over!

probably took all of 45 seconds but it was fcking fantastic and i'm so so so thrilled!

pics to come soon hopefully

Thank you so much for your story , it made me feel as if I was there . :hug:

Back
Top Bottom