LOL!!!! *smiling like an idiot*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
AHHHHHH!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I just downloaded Larry Mullen singing "Dirty Old Town" from audiogalaxy!!! With me being a voice major this was such a joy to hear him sing!! Especially since you never hear him sing, and granted he's no Sinatra, but still... I LOVED IT!!! He's so cute!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I wish he'd sing more...

larry10.jpg

*Lisa runs off and plays song again 50 million more times, runs around dorm room dancing*
*sorry, this is so exciting...*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Larry's not my favorite, but what a great picture of the lil sweetie!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

*snort* *gasp*!!!!!!!! a pretty Larry pic surprised and delighted me!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

"SOUL! THE GOAL IS SOUL!" ~hot tamale Bono~

Ok, yeah... hot pic.

But has anyone heard this? What do you guys think of it?

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

OMG, I LOVE THE WAY THAT MAN SINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
If he sang a song every night I'd be a happy girl. I only have Dirty Old Town from Boston, but I just adore it so much.

Him and Edge need to have a meeting about singing a song or two when Bono's voice needs a break during shows, hehe
wink.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

BV, I AGREE!!!! LARRY SINGS GREAT!!! Such a SHAME that he doesn't sing more, he's got a wonderful (tho rough sounding) voice! I about fell out of my chair when I first heard him sing "Whiskey in the Jar"...check out that one as well. I haven't heard "Dirty Old Town," but I'm SURE it's just as cool.

WHO KNEW the depths of Mr. Snarly, hiding back there behind those drums all these years??? You know the theory: Bono says that Larry really WANTS to be the singer!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LOVE that!

Disco...who also wants to be THE SINGER

P.S. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
I wish he'd sing more...

larry10.jpg

*Lisa runs off and plays song again 50 million more times, runs around dorm room dancing*

FASTER than a speeding bullet,
Mona *dives* and *tackles* Larry like she is taking a bullet for him.

Larry: WTF do you think you're doing?! Bloody hell. Now I've lost one of me shirt buttons. O wait that's a good thing

Mona: That ginormous red truck! It was speeding right at you!

Larry: The lory is parked, plain as day! Foad.

Mona: O. Well, as long as we're both down here....*snookers* Larry

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

"Summers when the money was gone you'd sing
all your little songs
that meant every thing to me"~Remy Zero~

Yes, his voice is very rough... and he seems to push a lot, but it's still a joy to hear. I would love to get the chance to teach him a little about voice... maybe Bono or Edge can give him some tips. Because if he improved on just a few things he could probably be just as good a singer as Bono or Edge!!
biggrin.gif
I'd love to hear him do backup... like Edge sings lead on a song and Larry backs him up... give Bono's cords a break. Lord knows that right about now they need one.
smile.gif
I mean I know that he sings a little on Numb, but that's barely audible...

RAWR...

QI29108.jpg

I just love the ahem... part you can see riiiiiight where his shirt comes up above his pants. Oh boy oh boy....

Then, there's cute Larry who hasn't really discovered leather yet, and well, he's so dang huggable with his fuzzy sweater... AWWWWWW. Still, he's a big RAWR.
smile.gif

QJ74041.jpg

Whoo Moonie's got it bad! Whoo HOO!

MoonDAWGIE <snicker, snicker>

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

That Larry pic is yummy! And LOL @ the fuzzy sweater. I've never heard that song before- I'll have to download. I have heard Larry's rendition of Irish Rover- his singing is so cute!
smile.gif

Dana are you TRYIN to kill us????
tongue.gif

QI29108.jpg

OMGAWD that muscle line...right...there...(Beavis panting) huhuhuhuhuhhhhh... *wants to trace that muscle line*
biggrin.gif

Bwahahaha...

DANG, is it a full moon this week or something? I'm feeling awful frisky...oh yeah, must be cos I'M STRESS FREE for once!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:

RAWR...

I just love the ahem... part you can see riiiiiight where his shirt comes up above his pants. Oh boy oh boy....

LOL--Larry would look amazing hanging out inside a dumpster!

*jealous*

I have yet to hear the man sing...where can I download this??

------------------
ferris bueller you're my hero

Awww, that man looks just like my 21 year old brother...
Just posted that to drive you nuts.
I would post a pic but he is like Larry personality-like (actually he's probably funnier, he is the FUNNIEST person I have ever met..Example, everytime I phone and he thinks it's me he puts on a really bad accent and pretends he is working in an Italian/Chinese/Mexican restaurant and cannot understand what I am saying
Brother: 'Allo?
Blue: Hey, how are you?
Brother: *giggle* No, no, no understand, you want a #4 special, yeah?
Blue: Shut up.
Brother: *screaming chicken noises* No be rude now, you have #4 special!!!!
Blue: Sean, I am on long distance
Brother: No! No Sean Here! Only #4 special!!!! That will be $24.95!!!
...this goes on for 15 minutes at a time!)

Anyway, he is shy and will not let me NEAR him with a camera. He runs away or takes my camera and starts to fill up the roll with pictures of stupid things like shoes and toliet paper so that I won't take one of him.
I have no idea why I posted this...just rambling. Oh yeah, that's why I'm not a Larry girl, it would be gross and creepy. *shudder*
Oddly enough, we look NOTHING alike, so don't look at my pic to try and discern what he looks like, I am NOT lying!
-Bluey who Rambles and embarasses her brother on a daily basis

Blue: *Singing in public
Brother: *grimaces*
Blue: What!? Something wrong?
Brother: Uhh, shut up. People are looking at you.

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

I wanna cry when I looks at Larry man now.....reason being, and dont kill me, is now his age is showing........
frown.gif

of course the man still looks great, and has a fantastic tight toned figure including a tight bum capable of bouncing off windows, but, suddenly, all there in the face................

frown.gif

plleeeeeeeeeeeease dont kill me, Im only young........
smile.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Larry looks so hot yum

I have all 5 songs of Larry singing

He sings:
Dirty old town
Whiskey in the jar
Wild rover
Tequila sunrise
and Twist and shout (mind you this being the most hilarious thing i've ever heard in me life)
biggrin.gif

I think they should let him sing 1 song on the next album *whines*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

maddie girl....Larry looks just FINE!!!!!!
eek.gif
I can't believe you'd say such a thing!!!
wink.gif
He looks pretty damn good for being 9 days away from his 40th birthday, having 3 small kids,a bad back, tendinitis, etc. (plus 25 years of having to "put up" with Bono-man, hehe) I think most 40 year old men would love to look as good as our Larry man does....that's all I have to say on this subject.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom