LOL!! Enrique Iglesias Is An Edge Wannabe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Remember the shirt Edge wore at the VMA's? Last night I saw Enrique's video on MTV(from a TRL show)and he was wearing the EXACT same shirt and a dark knit cap too.

I guess he's an Edgelett too!! Here's Edge at the VMA's-couldn't find a pic of Enrique w/ the shirt on..

capt.1002252793ent_briefs__u2_ny112.jpg

LOL!! i saw the enrique TRL video, too, but didn't make the T-shirt connection. now i totally see it!! they were dressed like twins!!!
biggrin.gif

btw- i'm listening to 95.5 FM in NYC, and they're playing Peace on Earth right now!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Twins-LOL!! Enrique can only dream of being as hot as Edge!

True, true. Plus, Edge doesn't have that, um, rather large birthmark on his cheek. (Even so, I still think Enrique is hot! Please don't flame me- LOL!)

Aw-I wouldn't flame you EVER for that-you are completely entitled to say that.

Here's Enrique, in an Edge cap!(well, I can't see Edge in one this color-his are always black)

ei4.jpg

Remember the shirt Edge wore at the VMA's? Last night I saw Enrique's video on MTV(from a TRL show)and he was wearing the EXACT same shirt and a dark knit cap too.

I guess he's an Edgelett too!! Here's Edge at the VMA's-couldn't find a pic of Enrique w/ the shirt on..

capt.1002252793ent_briefs__u2_ny112.jpg

Thank God you couldn't find a pic of him!!! It would be a blasphemy to post his pic in this Holy Forum!!
wink.gif
LOL

Flavia

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:

Thank God you couldn't find a pic of him!!! It would be a blasphemy to post his pic in this Holy Forum!!
wink.gif
LOL

Flavia

OOPS-scroll up-I already did!!

But Ally likes him, and I'm sure some others might too..

*all hotness opinions warmly welcomed on PLEBA*

OOPS-scroll up-I already did!!

But Ally likes him, and I'm sure some others might too..

*all hotness opinions warmly welcomed on PLEBA*

uh oh...*Flavia scrolls up* *Flavia opens her eyes wide open in desbelief* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......*Flavia shakes her head* Tut tut.....Gina,sweetie....You bad girl! lol

Back
Top Bottom