LOL @ Bono/Big screen/HMV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LOL!

I was in HMV, Belfast, on Sunday, and they have a huge screen made up of like 8/10 or so televisions...and naturally they were playing U2's Elevation concert (have done since it came out, same with Popmart), and naturally I was stoppin now and again up close or way back, grinning away at Bono, walkin round the Heart.........then WOWY came on and (as u all - mainly - would know) Bono lies down, and so (I havent seen this concert yet), I was looking and listenin, and was far away but still, saw this person lying next to Bono, and I taught 'Hmmm, is that Bono and Edge standing singing and the cameraman playing funny arse?' then 'Oh my god, is that Edge lying down next to Bono? No way, NO WAY!' So for that short period of time, until I saw it was a girl I nearly walked into a rackful of videos tinking that was Edge lying next to Bono for that one song, imagine what a sight that would be!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif

When I saw it was a girl I burst out laughin to myself, with pple tinkin I was crazy, then I realised no way could that have been Edge, I mean, when do u ever see or get Bono lying down next to Edge, huh? Unless its down on Killiney beach sunbathing nude with each other, talkin 'bout what happened at the weekend, eh girls? girls?

*noticed all Bono and Edge fans racing into Victorian beachoutfits and walking past with picnic baskets - notices Bono fans with long baps hangin out of theirs!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
Unless its down on Killiney beach sunbathing nude with each other, talkin 'bout what happened at the weekend, eh girls? girls?

i'm afraid i am incapable of commenting on your entire post. when i read this line, my brain went fuzzy! *giggle*
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

Originally posted by mad1:
I mean, when do u ever see or get Bono lying down next to Edge, huh? Unless its down on Killiney beach sunbathing nude with each other, talkin 'bout what happened at the weekend, eh girls? girls?

Have you ever considered writing for fanfiction.net?

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

Hell hath no fury like the vast robot army of a woman scorned.

"Now you stop all this naked foolishness and go outside!
It's too nice a day to be stupid indoors!" - Ren Hoek

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

LMAO!!!!! but What's HMV?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

O, OK
smile.gif

MALIBU BONO STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

*falls off tv*

Originally posted by Echo:
Have you ever considered writing for fanfiction.net?

Heheh... You definitely could.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

ahhh....HMV....went to one on Grafton in Dublin to get my bus ticket to Slane...i miss it. I bought some sweet techno CDs there back in '98...

and my husband pronounces it "Haych-em-vee" like a good irishman.

I visited belfast for the 2nd time this past summer, it was beautiful.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
LMAO!!!!! but What's HMV?

it stands for "his master's voice" based on that dog for RCA music, looking at the big victrola speaker, tilting its head...wondering how "his master's voice" got into that big cone-thing....get it?

Originally posted by elizabeth:
it stands for "his master's voice" based on that dog for RCA music, looking at the big victrola speaker, tilting its head...wondering how "his master's voice" got into that big cone-thing....get it?
!I love that dog!

That's so cute
smile.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Back
Top Bottom