Live8 Tix lotto, on now (for missu2/emilie)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

p8ru2

The Fly
Hi all, not sure if this is the best place to put this but found this, further to my idea posted for emilie re: not seeing U2 live ( under i'm in love' thread)... if someone can pass this on to her, it might help her see U2 !!!

I can't post hyperlink but its on the bbc.co.uk ( music section) with excerpt below:

RADIO 1 COMPETITION: Win tickets to Live 8
On Radio 1 this Thursday, you could win some of the most sought after tickets in the world - Live 8 in London this Saturday, July 2nd.

Radio 1 Online needs an audience representative from each show - from Early Breakfast with Nemone through to Scott Mills - to write an online blog and take photos for us in Hyde Park in London this Saturday. Each show has 4 tickets to be won by 1 person... so you and three friends could be heading to Live 8 on Saturday!

If you think you have what it takes to be a budding journalist - or you just know how to have a good time and can tell us about it, you need to enter your details below.
For your chance to be there, please fill in accurately the boxes below and we could be in touch by Thursday!

thank you p8ru2.... i am so moved by what you are doing for me... but as i said in the PLEBA thread, i am not in Ireland right now.... so i can't call the English radio.....

if you want to chat with me, my msn adress is the same one than my email adress....

miss-U2 said:
thank you p8ru2.... i am so moved by what you are doing for me... but as i said in the PLEBA thread, i am not in Ireland right now.... so i can't call the English radio.....

if you want to chat with me, my msn adress is the same one than my email adress....

Hi mis-u2/emilie :) It took me a while to find where I put this ( am newbie here) & I'm not a premium member so I don't see your email. That's okay anyway.

Btw- I'd thought you were only visiting your parents obviously, so nevermind. You'll rock on in Nice! :) Maybe another pleba will enter & win!
I'm in canada so I just have to watch Live8 on TV. Cheers & thx for replying.

Back
Top Bottom