Live8 Promo Photos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:drool: :drool:

*currently watching sunrise video*
I adore Simon almost as much [ if not the same ] as Bono :heart:
:yes:

simon1.bmp

:drool:

Re: Re: Re: Live8 Promo Photos!

sami0201 said:

I'm wondering if it will air on MTV too? Who knows, I don't even remember the last time I saw music on MTV:lol:

that was in 1986 I believe.

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:eek:
I think you people are attempting to kill me,
Simon , Bono , Larry & Nick in the same thread :drool:

gorgeous picture!!:drool:

ohh && HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN TAYLOR!!!!!

28duran0gt.jpg

>> INCLUDED WITH A NICE SIMON SHOT :p

What the hell happened to John Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics of Duran Duran!!! I feel like listening to" hungry like the wolf "now!!!!:dancing:

labell said:
these pictures go OHMYGOD larry is beautiful.

no mullet for the time being! :drool:
Well, the mullett may not be showing itself in those photos, but it is still there. It is clearly visible in some of the photos of Larry taken during the last few shows.

JT looks great now. Yeah, he's a little older. He and Bono are the same age, I believe. He's still one hot bass player.

one4u2 said:

Wow! Looking good, guys! :love:

Larry's gotten a trim, I see. Definite improvement. Long, overgreased hair draws too much attention away from that handsome face. (And I love that cheeky grin!) :giggle:

Bono, you're as charming and adorable as ever. Don't change! :kiss:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
I gave it a shot. :crazy:

live8_bonolarry.jpg

Thanks,you did a great job :)

Iam so excited about Live8:applaud: I just wish I had a DVD recorder,but oh well...I will still tape it :)

Larry >>> :drool:
and Bono is just... bono (= in Italian, 'bono' means 'dishy'... appropriate, isn't it? :wink:)

Larry should smile more often... it takes like... 5 years off him :wink:

Larry should smile more often... it takes like... 5 years off him :wink: [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree Larry has a very nice smile!!!:larry:

Sue DeNym said:

Wow! Looking good, guys! :love:

Larry's gotten a trim, I see. Definite improvement. Long, overgreased hair draws too much attention away from that handsome face.
No, Larry did not get a trim, or at least he didn't get much of one. His long hair in the back may not be showing in the Live Aid promo photos but you can see from these photos taken a few days ago at Twickenham that his hair is still quite shaggy in the back.
kellyahern said:

short hair, army-style hair, long hair, greased hair... don't care, as long as he DOES have hair. :wink:
he's looking better and better to me-- does this man ever age?? :drool:

Zootomic said:

No, Larry did not get a trim, or at least he didn't get much of one. His long hair in the back may not be showing in the Live Aid promo photos but you can see from these photos taken a few days ago at Twickenham that his hair is still quite shaggy in the back.

I see the hair but I want to see more chest!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom