Live Stylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
338%3C684323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3238%3E%3A%3A3%3E23%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B8892%3B57nu0mrj

Hi Edge girls! :edge:

I've had a tough couple of weeks with my grandma, who was very sick and passed away last Sunday.

I just wanted you to know I didn't leave you! I miss taking part in the freestylin' threads. I'm going to make some stills for us from some other concerts I just got in and post away in next week's thread. :yes:

arw9797 said:

I've had a tough couple of weeks with my grandma, who was very sick and passed away last Sunday.

I just wanted you to know I didn't leave you! I miss taking part in the freestylin' threads. I'm going to make some stills for us from some other concerts I just got in and post away in next week's thread. :yes:

oh man:sad: Im sorry amanda. I know what your going through. I hope you feel better soon:hug:

arw9797 said:

I'm very sorry :( My condolences to you and your family :hug:

dsmith2904 said:

I hope you and your family are doing okay :hug:

SpanishEyes21 said:

oh man:sad: Im sorry amanda. I know what your going through. I hope you feel better soon:hug:

kellyahern said:

I'm very sorry :( My condolences to you and your family :hug:

Sue DeNym said:

:sad: I understand what you're going through. Hugs and prayers for you and your family. :hug:

thank you all. it's been a tough week but somehow we got through it just fine. The tough part will be on Thursday when she's not at Thanksgiving dinner. :( My grandma and I were very close and she left me with a lot of words of wisdom that I will keep with me forever.

Now with that said.....off to FINALLY watch Slane! :edge:

Back
Top Bottom