Live 8 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tuwie said:
what is the name of this guitar?
1af32fca.jpg

it's a gibson explorer

they have an article in the new People Magazine w/ one of those Getty photos, that's the only one of Bono/U2 I think..

they also have some AOL celebrity candids, I don't know if you have to subscribe to AOL to get those. I just went to AOL to look and couldn't find them. Maybe there are some U2 photos

really really awesome pics! i´m so glad i have it on tape. i think the doves on beautiful day were especially a nice touch... :wink:

i bought a LEMON today for no reason.

...............three weeks......................... :ohmy: :rockon: :crazy:

u2bonogirl said:
:lmao: edge is hilarious
He looks like elvis :cute:
Why oh why do I find bono's wrinkles sexy? :mad:

That is because they are sexy!!! Every wrinkle, every frickle, every hair ,every inch of his sexy little body....excuse me I need a moment:drool:

Last edited:
thank you so much for the pictures :hug:

I cannot look at the green guitar without laughing now that I know that it has a real name - the Irish Falcon :giggle:

Category: Celebrity Moment:
Subject: Live 8 and G8

The alignments in the Heaven’s above are currently controversial. Live 8 took place just before the New Moon in Cancer on 6th July. And the G8 summit began bang on queue, with hideous explosions in London designed to deflect attention from the matter in hand. Surely, there was not such an atmosphere of unease on the back of the biggest civil movement in history, that this carnage was warranted? A New Moon is always good for a fresh start; but Retrograde Pluto, Uranus and Neptune have set up a nebulous energy which is playing out complex agendas. Neptune in Aquarius and Uranus in Pisces create an unstable, tenuous environment which fogs the vision and increases unpredictable events. There are diverse forces and agendas to rail against. Anything can happen at this time. Nothing is set in stone and it is very difficult to pin things down much less predict how they are going to pan out. The good news is that expansive Jupiter in Libra began moving forward on 6th June, stirring up a HUGE drive for JUSTICE. This energy was perfectly timed for Geldof’s inspirational attempt to raise consciousness. Born on 5th October, this Libran was determined to pioneer the grand idea of ‘Make Poverty History’. With Bono the pragmatic Taurean to back up the Libran balance of Sting (2nd Oct) and Geldof, how could it fail? Despite the suspiciously ill-timed atrocities in London, G8 2005 is lining up to be momentous indeed. Geldof, Midge Ure, and Bono pulled off a coup with the Hyde Park shenanigans. Whilst the Murrayfield gig The Last Push also had dramatic significance. It’s just the relevance of the Yellow Rose and the Smooching Corr that escapes me Bono – I’m sure you had your reasons!

The doves, the doves I don't recall anyone mentioning that doves were released during Beautiful Day just after the line, "See the bird with the leaf in her mouth" ! What a wonderful sympolic gesture!!:love:

Back
Top Bottom