Literature..............and Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
Ok, like I've said, I'm new. Here is your chance to help out a novice with the hot blood of desire running through her veins.

Please share with me the best reading matter on Lord Adam. Interviews? which books give good insight? Where I can learn about his likes and dislikes? His favorite foods? What kind of women he likes? What cigs he smokes?

Fill me in, show off your extensive knowledge, hook me up with the most sex-cellent photos you can offer. Help me indulge in my wildest fantasies! Let's go people!! Adam for President! Three cheers for Adam!!

For all your U2 needs, Adam or otherwise, please consult the U2 Bible, otherwise known as "U2 At The End of the World" by Bill Flanagan.

Thankyoudrivethrough.
smile.gif

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"Bono's stuck! I need something to poke him with! I can't get Bono out!!" - Mona

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Go l? neach neamhshaolta do dhiosca crua. - May an alien being lick your hard disk.

www.atu2.com has a lot of interviews and a search option, you could search for adam.
smile.gif

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

OMG, this Hot Press interview is excellect! It's called Ace of Bass (does anybody else absolutly hate those pun titles????) and you'll be able to find it at atu2.com.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness:
"To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

I thought this was going to be a thread about Adam reading Harry Potter... I think that is so cute! Anyhoo... I actually recommend you read all of @U2. It's a very wonderful site, where I've done the most expanding of my U2 (and Adam) knowledge.

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness:
"To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

The Flanagan "bible," the U2 book by Eamon Dunphy (talks about Adam when he was a little tyke), or you can ask the many Plebans who love and lust after Lord Clayton, and may have more insights for ya!

here's winking at you, kid:
MQ52940.jpg

Oh yeah, and you might want to check out the "RSOC meetings"...those are all about Adam as well! Might try this site: http://www.rsoc.freeservers.com/

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-06-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom