LISTEN TO BONO: A New Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi PLEBA,

I just found a new interview with Bono and NAACP Chairman Julian Bond discussing the usual subjects on the Tom Joyner show!

Check it out here:

http://data.org/archives/000825.php

I'm really getting excited about the Image Awards on Friday night.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Oh snap! I was totally about to post this. You beat me to it ;)

My mom was listening this morning and told me about it. I think she is developing a Bono-crush. I don't think I can see the award show :sad:

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
Oh snap! I was totally about to post this. You beat me to it ;)

My mom was listening this morning and told me about it. I think she is developing a Bono-crush. I don't think I can see the award show :sad:

I'm sorry, redhotswami. :sexywink:

Why can't you see the award show on Friday?

I hope that someone can help you out with this interview, JCOSTER.

:bonodrum:

Jamila said:

I'm sorry, redhotswami. :sexywink:

Why can't you see the award show on Friday?

I can't see it b/c friday is the night before we leave for our service trip, and we'll be staying the night at some place that I've never heard of...and it sounds like they don't have a TV. I think it is more of a camp-style place actually.

I bet Bono would even tell you that going on a service trip (I'm assuming to help others) would be something that even he would rather see you do than to watch him on TV.

Believe me, it'll will turn up on YouTube or elsewhere and you'll see it. :rockon:

Good luck on your trip.

aww thank you, that is so sweet! :hug: I'm actually going to New Orleans to gut some houses and spread love and good cheer ;)

I'm asking around to see if someone will record it for me. I asked my father to record Bono's hour-and-a-half acceptance speech and he said no way. :lol:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Thank you Jamila for the link and thank you to Alanah for the download! :hug:

And thanks to all the posters in this thread for all the positive comments.

A very close friend of mine will be there at the NAACP Awards ceremony tomorrow night and I can barely wait for her report back!

:bonodrum: :dancing: :hi5:

Thanks for the link Jamila! And thank you for the download alanah. I saw this this morning, and have been waiting all day to hear it. Worth the wait! :wink:

:up:

This is going to be a very emotional moment tonight for Bono and I simply can't wait to see it! :angel: :love:

What time is this show? It's on Fox, right? :hyper: I'm supposed to go out tonight but I guess I can cancel plans for Bono :wink: :drool:

i will record it on dvd and put the video on my pc..so i'll have it for anyone but i will probably have to upload it at school or the library since my net is a bitch..

That is so nice of you to do tanner:up: I know Mia will be happy to hear this.

Jamila, I hope you share with us what ever your friend shares with you:wink:

FYI - the program is on at 8:00pm EST.

So if you're living in the Midwest, the show comes on at 7:00pm CST.

So, GET YOUR RECORDING EQUIPMENT READY! :sexywink:

yep the dvd is in lmao.. im just gonna record bonos part..enless ...well i'll just do the whole thing cause they might pan over on him..but i gotta find a video editor then so i can cut it up on the pc later

bonocomet said:
I still have to wait two more hours to see the awards. :(
Thanks for the update Edgette.

You're welcome.

He wasn't sitting with Quincy at the start, he must've arrived late. Keep an eye out before a commercial break when they annouce that Naomi Campbell is presenting the next award. That was the first glimpse of Bono as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom