Listed's 20 Hottest Men in Music...Bono is coming up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wenda

New Yorker
I'm watching Listed on Much More Music and today's list is 20 Hottest Men in Music. They're about to do number 5 I believe after the commercial and during the fast clip montage of men to come, I saw the sunglasses!

Those listed already (not in order):

Lenny Kravitz
David Bowie
Ricky Martin
Mick Jagger
Justin Timberlake
Chris Martin
Sam Roberts
Chris Isaak
Prince
LL Cool J
Anthony Kiedis
Bruce Springsteen
Robert Plant
Jim Morrison
Scott Weiland

Can't remember who else...hmmm..

I wonder what number he is? I say NUMBER 1! :up: :yes:

5. Tommy Lee
4. Robbie Williams
3. Usher
2. Jon Bon Jovi

OY!! I think number 1 is ELVIS! At least that's what the commercial eluded to. FAKERS! :down:

1. Elvis!

The list sucks. I now boycott MMM for their utter madness. In the commercial they SHOWED HIM IN HIS SUNGLASSES! I'm astounded.

Last edited:
I know!!! I hope they weren't just faking it out...number 1 is next and it BETTER be him.

celia said:
So is it :bono: ?
It is on my list anyway and thats what counts :wink:

I edited mt initial post...no Bono on the list at all!! But he's on my list so that's whats important, lol.

sucky list..
he IS the hottest man of all times.. no discussion!
hm I wonder if he's listed in some of these as first? at least he is listed as the number 1 Ubersexual man ^^ and damn right too!

OK...How about we PLEABAN's make our own list cause that list just blows chunks!!! :madspit:

How bout it?

I will start

# 1 is Bono
2. Adam
3. Larry
4. Edge
5. Robbie Williams
:uhoh: perhaps I got a bit carried away

:mad: :madspit: :censored: Bono deserves to be #1. I want to know who puts that list together and egg there house.

Justin Timberlake?!?!? Eewwwwww

I will give props to Bruce...that man is one sexy 50+ year old...and he still turns himself upside down on his microphone stand wihout holding on....chandelier anyone?

To be brutally fair about it, Larry should have been high on that list. Y'all know I'm a big Adam lover, but Larry is the conventionally most good-looking one in U2 (not exactly Adam, not the Edge and not Bono). I mean, Larry just has model looks! Honestly, hunky Larry with chiselled features or the buck-toothed Chris Martin (no offense to Chris fans). Chris only made it cos he's the FRONTMAN and cos he's well known. But you know Larry he's not on the list? It's cos he (and Adam) are just too damn elusive. Any ordinary MTV viewer just won't be able to connect Larry or Adam to U2.

Of course, that's the way they choose to live their lives and we fans respect it.:wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

So who is this Chris Martin I keep hearing about? :scratch:

chris martin is the super Fugly frontman of Coldplay... who claims his voice is as good as Bono's during the war album!!! now if you compare Bono's voice there and chris's squeeking here... I'd say he's a big buffoon!
sorry for the chris fans here, I just don't like the guy, nor do I like his arrogance!

Justin Timberlake?????? WTF?? They actually BELIEVE that he's hotter than Bono?? I feel so sorry for them. :tsk:

Mick J is hotter than Bono? :lmao: Skinny, scrawny, drinking, drugs, several illegit kids, several wifes....

This is a comedy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom