Lift my days, light up my nights!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oliveu2cm said:
hr_bono.jpg

:drool:

Niiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeee...:up: :yes: :drool: :combust:...

I also like the one of them with B.B. King. :).

And Larry doesn't look half bad, either. :sexywink:. Wow.

Thanks so much for sharing these!

Angela

Bigger pic is better.
But not clear,and not out of foucs...

I scaned many pics(big size),But my photo album is full(already!! Cause my album to the 30MB)
Does anyone know about good photo album site?

Bono = Saint, Boomspeed is pretty good and it's 100 MB, but it's not free (I pay $6 a month).

flaming june said:
Bono = Saint, Boomspeed is pretty good and it's 100 MB, but it's not free (I pay $6 a month).

Thanks for good information,flaming june!
I'll try sign up!:wave:

Golden Globe pic :drool:

Bono= Saint, I have boomspeed too and I love it! I pay but I don't have to worry about my pics being deleted, shrunk or certain sizes or formats not being uploadable. I have had so many other services and so much trouble, the small amout of money is worth the peace of mind of knowing the pics will post. Since you have so many big ones, it's good for you! I have over 1000 pics uploaded and I have hardly used half my storage space! If you don't want to pay, try photobucket.com. They let you upload and post big pics, but I don't know the limit or how long they last. Most free services and websites won't let you post on message boards so if you try something always try it out first before you waste time uploading a lot of pics. Good luck! :wave:

U2Kitten said:
Golden Globe pic :drool:

Bono= Saint, I have boomspeed too and I love it! I pay but I don't have to worry about my pics being deleted, shrunk or certain sizes or formats not being uploadable. I have had so many other services and so much trouble, the small amout of money is worth the peace of mind of knowing the pics will post. Since you have so many big ones, it's good for you! I have over 1000 pics uploaded and I have hardly used half my storage space! If you don't want to pay, try photobucket.com. They let you upload and post big pics, but I don't know the limit or how long they last. Most free services and websites won't let you post on message boards so if you try something always try it out first before you waste time uploading a lot of pics. Good luck! :wave:

Thanks for good advice,U2Kitten!:wave:

Edgespet said:
Pant, pant,pant!!! Larry's lips, Edge's chest, Adam's eyes, Bono's...oh, hell, Bono's everything!! :drool: :drool: Thank You, Thank you, ladies!!! These guys need to come with a warning label!! :combust:

I agree. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Bono=Saint, I hope it works good for you! Flaming June and I and some others really like it. As always I look forward to your pics! :wave:

No offense to big pics :drool: they're awesome, :up: but I made this scaled down version of that last big Bono face pic for future postability in leather day threads :love: if anyone wants to save it.

redpic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom