LIFE WITHOUT BONO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
would be depressing and confussing, i im soooooo grateful that he is who he is,even though i dont know him or never met him i dont think i could live (satisfied) without him,seeing him perform,his words of wisdom they help me everyday,i hear a grown up say to me stop dreamin you cant be in a band blah blah ,then all of a sudden bonos voice or face would appear on tv/radio and it kinda feels like a mystical way of sayin its ok hold on and all his guidence floats into my head "we were a band before we coud play"(etc)so i just had to get that of my cheast.

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Hold onto your feelings Novia. You're right. Like the Force, Bono will be with you- always. I'm sure he would be proud that he is such an inspiration to you. I hope you get to meet him and tell him that. Good luck girl.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 01-11-2002).]

I am with HelloAngel. Bono's beautiful prose saved my life, literally. And it still does keep me going. Discovering how hot they are is just an added bonus. God Bless Bono and U2!

Same shoes... My life changed, mentally. As Bman said to me... "lights go down, everyting changes! Light and motion, light and motion... You turn the light on emotion..."

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Their music & lyrics always seem to fit just how I'm feeling or whatever mood I'm in.
I can turn to their music when it feels like nobody understands and it always makes me feel better or its soothed my soul in some way. Don't know what I'd do without it, without them.... don't want to find out.

------------------
"I watched it for a little while... I love to watch things on TV"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

Bono is so much a part of my life I couldn't imagine life without him. I hate to say this but even if he -sobbing- died (Heaven forbid) he would still be with me in some way, like a loved one. His spirit will live on even after his soul is really elevated. What an extraordinary human being.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Oh my...I have such strong feelings for U2. In fact, we were just talking about this over in the Goal Is Soul and here was my response:

http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum32/HTML/000019.html

hippy

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by madonna's child:
bono rocks my socks. without him my little cotton socks would not be a rockin'.
biggrin.gif

LMAO!!!!!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Oh goodness! I don't know what I would do without the man! I don't know what the WORLD would do without him. He is definitely a blessing to all of us...not to mention incredibly sexy!

bono rocks my socks. without him my little cotton socks would not be a rockin'.
biggrin.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

I'd consider myself a lucky person if I got the chance to at least talk for a minute with Bono. He is wise, charming, magnetic, passionate and so energetic!

When will I find someone like him?
frown.gif

I feel so lucky because i got the chance to live in this period of human life and blessed because I discovered this group of not 1, but 4 men who are precious to our world.

They make me happy and they make me drool!!
biggrin.gif

ALL HAIL U2 and BONO!!!

Although a much longer story than this - but Bono's words saved my life 10 years ago from ruins, and I have risen out of the ashes to achieve happiness and love. For that, I can't ever cease being grateful or in complete awe.
biggrin.gif

Stop, I can't read this.
I have been thinking so much what U2 and Bono means to me the past months. I still can't put it in exact words because it never was a total turn for me when they came into my life like for many other. They have more been someone walking side by side, holding me during rough times and maybe a few feet away when I've been strong, but always right next to me.
I'm reading 'Walk On - the spiritual journey of U2' right now and it's the most interesting, wowable and insightful book I've read about U2 and their music. There are alot of quotes from Bono that is just amazing. Some times I even think that he must be sent from above....

Oki, now I've been deep enough for today... I love to read about everyones serious thoughts about them.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Oh Miss Zooropa..sent from above..

how sweet! I feel that way too!
smile.gif

*blushes* I really thought whether to post that or not but I have really thought about that the past. I'm glad at least someone didn't find me nuts. LOL

I wouldn't still be here now if it wasn't for Bono being who he is and writing and singing and saying what he has and does
smile.gif
Thank you Bono for my life
smile.gif

I agree... reading Bono quotes, watching videos & reading books really pulled me through some tough times; not just Bono as well but of course all of U2
smile.gif

I honestly couldn't imagine what it'd be like if I didn't like them... *gets emotional*
smile.gif

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
Same shoes... My life changed, mentally. As Bman said to me... "lights go down, everyting changes! Light and motion, light and motion... You turn the light on emotion..."

But, it's like, ummm..., you don't think he's hot, do u? Are you sexually attracted to Bono, like?

LMAO!!!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

Originally posted by MissZooropa:

*blushes* I really thought whether to post that or not but I have really thought about that the past. I'm glad at least someone didn't find me nuts. LOL

Nuts for stating the truth? Ah doesn't tink so.
smile.gif

Anyone remember this article one of you fine ladies posted a while ago, called "Believing in U2?" Loved that one! Said the author thought "something like the Holy Spirit" moves though Bono.

Amen.

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Cheers to BonoBaby!

AchtungBaby save my soul

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

Back
Top Bottom