Life is good!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Hey everybody, I'm back!!! Spent a great 3 days with Dad and even though he looks really, really bad, he seems to have taken a turn for the better. He called me last night and told me that seeing me and my sister was better than what any doctor could have done for him and he now feels that he has a reason to fight this. He confessed that 2 weeks ago, he was asking God to take him but he realizes now that he has a lot more living left to do. His spirits are so high right now, I believe that he just might be able to fight it. Needless to say, I'm really happy right now and VERY glad to be back in California.

On the way home, we had to change planes in Salt Lake City, just as the closing ceremonies came to an end and right after we got on our plane, the whole airport and all the planes had to be evacuated because one of the screening machines wasn't working so it took us from 11:30 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. to get back on our plane and we didn't get home until 5:00 in the morning! I tried to log on the PLEBA that morning but the screen was looking kinda wavy and blurry so I just went to bed and slept all day but I'm all charged up and ready to post now!!!

Thanks again for everyone's thoughts and prayers the last few weeks, it helped so much and hopefully I won't have to post anymore depressing news.

I almost forgot, but on the way to the airport, I looked up at the side of the expressway and there was a huge billboard for a radio station called "The Edge" and their slogan was "everyone has a little Edge in them" Well, we can dream can't we
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 02-26-2002).]

Welcome Back!! I am glad to hear that your father is doing better. It is awesome that your trip was a happy one!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

I'm glad your dad's doing better. And that you're feeling good.
biggrin.gif
Welcome back.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:

I almost forgot, but on the way to the airport, I looked up at the side of the expressway and there was a huge billboard for a radio station called "The Edge" and their slogan was "everyone has a little Edge in them" Well, we can dream can't we
biggrin.gif

B]

*is scandalized*

------------------
"You's put on de leada' pants, de pants start tellin' ya' whut t'do. 'S coo', bro. WORD!" ~Bono

Originally posted by Kristie:
*is scandalized*

leftmenu_topleftlogo_ani.gif

Hee, hee!!! My sister looked at me in the car and saw me smiling, then she looked up and saw the billboard and just shook her head in shame. She doesn't get my obsession at all.

The Edge recorded a promo for our Edge station when he was last in T.O. It says "Hi, this is the Edge, and your listening to the Edge". I giggle everytime I hear it!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

I'm glad that your father is doing better. I know what you are going through, for I been down that road with my dad and it is not easy. Hang in there BAW, and it's good to have you back wuth better news.
smile.gif

(((((BAM)))))

Glad you're back! And glad to hear that your father is doing better....we're here for you whenever you need us...
smile.gif

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 02-26-2002).]

Oh wow, I'm glad things are better, and welcome back.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom