Life after death?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweetie said:
Oh wow...I can't control all the suggestions that are smacking me right now!!

Ok..real quick...off the top of my noodle...his wife :love:

good one!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

bono_gal said:
Erm.....if I could come bak as something?? What would it be?

The Edge! Defo somethin goin on ther!!! :wink:

No dont worry! hahahaha :evil:

Defo the wifey!

:scratch:

Oh the wife!! ha ha ha....I just got it as I was posting.....I though you were talking about oprah for some reason:lmao:

bono_gal said:
Erm.....if I could come bak as something?? What would it be?

The Edge! Defo somethin goin on ther!!! :wink:

No dont worry! hahahaha :evil:

:no:

If I could come back as something I'd be Edge's wife :love:

If not that, then I'd come back as one of his guitars :wink:

If Bono came back as himself, I'd like to come back as his favorite rosary.

Just think....I'd constantly be near him, he'd find he could stroke me to calm himself whenever nervous, and nothing would come between my warm resting place and his bare chest...
:censored: :combust: :faint: Damn! - I'd better stop before I hurt myself!!! :evil:

ydw, you're stories are hard enough on me - now you're asking hypothetical questions that are going to cause me serious bodily harm!! :ohmy: :D

I'd like to be his hair.... might be quite an adventure. Or his shades, or the suggestion of being the rosary was a great idea. Nice and warm next to the chest :)

Wife is the optimum choice, although mistress has a nice ring to it...

Ok then what about his favorite blanket (esp if he sleeps without anything on.) I would just have to make sure I didn't get worn out so I would be around a long time.

If I couldn't come back as Ali ( :combust: ) I'd definitely go with the cologne idea. Every molecule of me clinging to his glorious freshly showered bare skin... can't get that close with clothes, haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom