Liberal religious & secularist pleans i might need your input or help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
or masyyyybbeeee some back up if any of you feels close to the way i do...

I said some stuff in FYM...u2 dem would probably see it first....

it could be considered flaming but i don't quite think so...i meant what i said as i say there from the very core of my life experiences and sensibilities!

and there is very importannt info about some right wing christians groups I didn't even know about until i was told quite pointed reccently to go do the research. And I thot I knew some of thee ones that were the scariest/I did my net research. It's really important to see who we are up against! some of your might know of them alreasdy, but some might not. please go take alook at your convienence.

ANd please say prayers good luckes and other good vibes for the f9olks in OHIO tomorroww thjey are LEGALLY aLLOWED to have a recount of the state but they are up against some uncooperative county official whoare breaking the law by not letting them see preceinct result, the original paper ballotds for the optiv\cal mauchines etc.

stupid me

starsgoblue said:
I'm confused....could you tell me which thread you're talking bout, sweetpea?

hi sgb

i was was lying in bed heading to sleep - when I relized I DIDN"T put the thread in..

it's actually in U2 dems 'Sexy Jown Edwards photos' thread

someone one wrote some snarky kinda remarks about JE vs W and I ended up going on a soapbox

thanks for asking

Yeah I saw it dazzled. The ultra-conservative christians scare me. Conservative christians i can handle, it's the ultra ones that are frightening.

And yes it was stonewall who made that horrible comment (not the first I might add). Him making that comment in that thread about Edwards would be like him coming into PLEBA and saying bono is the ugliest SOB on the planet. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom