Liam Gallagher Says Bono Has..And Looks Like A..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
OK-who cares what that ^%*&*^ says, and he's just doing it for attention and publicity, but I'd like to see what HIS legs look like.

He must be jealous because it's been a while since his last Bono kiss.:D

Maybe he should exercise his MOUTH less.

Rock stars exercising? I don't think it's right. You either got it or you ain't. I drink too much but you won't catch me doing sit-ups or jogging. You see pictures of Bono running around LA with his little white legs and a bottle of Volvic and he looks like a fanny. I mean, maybe if it was a bottle of vodka...

Last edited:
:eyebrow: Is that Robin Williams? I DON'T like Pop Bono!

*f.j. runs away before the Bono girls kill her*

Last edited:
*Chases FJ out of PLEBA ;)

Well I suppose as Liam Gallagher is sooooooooooo hot, we should all agree with what he says. He is way hotter than Bono after all. ;)

Liam Gallagher = :barf:

I think it's great that Bono takes such pride in his appearance.

flaming june said:
:eyebrow: Is that Robin Williams? I DON'T like Pop Bono!

*f.j. runs away before the Bono girls kill her*

Well I am not going to kill you! ((((Flamining June)))) I agree with you, I don't like Pop Bono either! It's nice to see someone who isn't afraid to say it. I have been a Bono lover since 1981 but I thought he looked just awful during Pop. Why would someone so gorgeous want to do that to himself? That pic does look like Robin Williams. I really think it looks like a sickly old man out for a stroll. It doesn't look like my beloved Bono at all.

Just think, that's what he looked like when Liam kissed him, so, why'd you do it Liam?

Last edited:
Bono has baby-moobs in that picture...

I never liked Pop-Bono until I saw the Pop video...now he is a guilty pleasure...

want...to...touch...the Pop...

The Feesh <><

Fishy- I still can't sit through that Pop video, he looks so bad I can't stand to see him that way.

Thank you Gina! But please don't replace it with the kissing pic!:no: LOL!

Oh no, I'm just given you a bad idea, :eek: oh well I won't look.

Last edited:
Aw Gina! It's ok! You have to know that in any thread that even remotely mentions an era there will be a discussion...LOL...

Liam is just a whiner, he begs for attention. Although Bono does seem to be a favorite target of his...are they good friends? I mean I know that the "kissed" but other than a publicity stunt...are they friends? Maybe it is just some press-joshing between friends?

The Feesh <><

I understand why the pic is not here but is there anywhere I can see it for myself?

I have never seen Bono out jogging but I do remember seeing pics of Robin Williams jogging, some magazine like HELLO! had pics of it.

I have zero respect for Liam, I mean he us what 27, been married, divorced and has 3 children to 3 women. I mean he is just dirt, I actually think he is a total bore and would love to knock him out!!!! He makes me so angry, why do people like him?

That is one reason I like U2, I have respect for them. I know Adam has had drug problems but he over came them, I am sure they are not angels but they do not feel the need to get drunk and fight in public at every chance they get.

P.S. For Gina's sanity...enough with the Pop...if you want a Pop thread start one...but I want a clean fight...no face-shots...no below the belt action...ok well...maybe SOME below the belt action...

Seriously...haven't we discussed Pop enough? So the man shaved his head...ignore the head...LOOK AT HIS BODY...Homina...

Ok so back to Liam...

:D

The Feesh

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start anything!

(((Gina Marie)))

Bono looks good now, and that's what matters:D

FJ it's all good...no harm done! :D

So does anyone know if Liam and Bono are friends?

The Feesh <><

P.S. Irish Thunder...I would PM you the pic, but i don't have the one Gina posted...I will look around for it though.

Gina Marie said:
Rock stars exercising? I don't think it's right. You either got it or you ain't. I drink too much but you won't catch me doing sit-ups or jogging. You see pictures of Bono running around LA with his little white legs and a bottle of Volvic and he looks like a fanny. I mean, maybe if it was a bottle of vodka...

well....liam gallagher has bad teeth..and he has bad breath

*runs*

I dont get what the big deal is about having a pop picture posted that was applicable to the thread :huh:

oh well i guess that's how it is

as for liam:
:rolleyes:

liam35.jpg

:barf:

Looks like Oasis is going on tour again, complete with a song called "F-ing in the Bushes" :eyebrow:

Oasis_LiamWatford_AW_L.jpg

OASISReading2000_L.jpg

OASISReading22000_L.jpg

OasisMilan4_L.jpg

Oasis1Leeds2000_L.jpg

Here's the setlist:

The set-list was as follows:

'Fuckin' In The Bushes'
'Hello'
'The Hindu Times'
'Hung In A Bad Place'
'Stop Crying Your Heart Out'
'Go Let It Out '
'Columbia'
'Morning Glory'
'Little By Little'
'D'You Know What I Mean?'
'Cigarettes & Alcohol'
'Live Forever'
'Gas Panic!'
'She's Electric'
'Born On A Different Cloud'
'Better Man'
Encore:

'Force Of Nature'
'Don't Look Back In Anger'
'My Generation'

Published: 18-06-2002-10-50

The new Oasis album will be called "Heathen Chemistry"

Last edited:
Bono is friends with them. He jokes he and Edge used to babysit them when they were little and whip them!

OasisBono0802_L.jpg

OasisLiamAwards_L.jpg

Bono: Liam, get the tongue back in the mouth, no more of that my boy..:rolleyes:

U2Liam2_L.jpg

Liam, Liam, Liam

OasisMilan3_L.jpg

OasisLiamGallagher0500_L.jpg

OasisLiam2Reading2000_L.jpg

Liampatsy_L.jpg

OasisNoelGem_L.jpg

If you ever get the chance to see their Behind the Music, do it! The story of the Gallagher brothers is one of the most interesting and funny stories in rock you'll ever see.

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Bono has baby-moobs in that picture...

I never liked Pop-Bono until I saw the Pop video...now he is a guilty pleasure...

want...to...touch...the Pop...

The Feesh <><

[color=royal blue]*NO COMMENT*

P.S. Umbrella. ;).....MW......

ANYWAY I like Bono's white legs.
[/color]

Gina Marie said:
Ok, I'll take the pic out if this is going to turn into that stuff again-that wasn't the point of the thread.

I'd really like to see that picture, I'm sorry I missed it. Was the picture part of the article?

I loveth the pasty white legs ...

Liam is just hungry for attention so he feels the need to insult others ... can we say low self esteem?

Liam doesn't have low self esteem, he has a huge ego! He just feels the need to act up and shoot off his mouth because that's his personality. If you see their story, you know he and his brother are always doing this to each other- they even did it in their Behind the Music and it was hilarious! Oasis are actually good friends with Bono and Edge.

U2Liam2_L.jpg

I do think the Gallagher brothers are cute and sometimes funny. They are good too. I'm an Oasis fan. I think What's The Story Morning Glory is the best album of the 90's after AB! If you're ever on a long road trip, try playing those two back to back. AWESOME.

GypsyHeartgirl said:
Liam doesn't have low self esteem, he has a huge ego! He just feels the need to act up and shoot off his mouth because that's his personality. If you see their story, you know he and his brother are always doing this to each other- they even did it in their Behind the Music and it was hilarious! Oasis are actually good friends with Bono and Edge.

U2Liam2_L.jpg

I do think the Gallagher brothers are cute and sometimes funny. They are good too. I'm an Oasis fan. I think What's The Story Morning Glory is the best album of the 90's after AB! If you're ever on a long road trip, try playing those two back to back. AWESOME.

yes. That Behind Music episode was great. The Gallahger brothers to me act like brothers, sure they may take things to the extreme, but i have friends that act that way to their siblings. And i agree about What's The Story Morning Glory. It is one of the top albums of the 90's. I am a fan of Oasis even if Liam mouths off, but that is what he is known to do, if he didn't than I would be shocked and would think that something is f*@#ed up with him. ;)

To me having a big ego means bragging about how great you are ...

Low self esteem means that you need to put others down to make yourself feel better ...

It seems Liam falls into the latter category.

Liam can go to hell. They can all go to hell for that matter.

I'm sick and tired of him talking shit about Bono.

Freakin' ugly pansy ass mofo. :madspit:

Sicy said:

I'm sick and tired of him talking shit about Bono.

Freakin' ugly pansy ass mofo. :madspit:

dont get what the big deal is about having a pop picture posted that was applicable to the thread originally posted by Oliveu2cm

i agree with Carrie (nothing wrong with a *pOp* bono, its still him with or without the hair) & Sicy anyway, Liam is such a total *can't even think of the right word* unibrow, cro-magnon looking ugly ass idiot! :madspit:

let's take up a collection and buy them some tweezers please!

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:

Low self esteem means that you need to put others down to make yourself feel better ...

I agree, that is very true! I just think with Liam it's more his peculiar personality, so I don't take it as badly as if it came from some ass like, say, Henry Rollins.

sparkys girl said:
Liam is such a total *can't even think of the right word* unibrow, cro-magnon looking ugly ass idiot! :madspit:

let's take up a collection and buy them some tweezers please!

:lol: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom